Current time: 19/05/2024, 04:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
3136/8/9/40 will all enter service tomorrow on the X1, any one who wants to get a few pictures there you go Wink 3137 is still at the Wright factory as it can't be delivered due to it being on shutdown. It should be here in the next few days. All of them have the "Connextion" branding and branding for the X1. 2934-8 are returning to Wythenshawe (the source hasn't put 2939 down so I don't know if that's a genuine mistake or 2939 is staying for now)

Info credit Ray Barber.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Interesting to hear that the Pulsars are returning to WY! Wonder what'll be displaced... Thanks for the update Luke.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Not a problem! My bet would be some of the ever ageing R-CVU Darts which are getting on a bit now.

(23/07/2012 19:41)V671 DVU Wrote:  Not a problem! My bet would be some of the ever ageing R-CVU Darts which are getting on a bit now.

If it is them lets hope they go for scrap and not to Green Lane those 2310/3 are worse
than the Marshalls and thats saying something

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(23/07/2012 19:46)Penny Return Wrote:  
(23/07/2012 19:41)V671 DVU Wrote:  Not a problem! My bet would be some of the ever ageing R-CVU Darts which are getting on a bit now.
If it is them lets hope they go for scrap and not to Green Lane those 2310/3 are worse
than the Marshalls and thats saying something
R310 CVU (2310) is rubbish, yeah - R313 CVU (2313) is alright, though. I'd rather have 2313 over many Marshalls!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(23/07/2012 19:24)V671 DVU Wrote:  2934-8 are returning to Wythenshawe (the source hasn't put 2939 down so I don't know if that's a genuine mistake or 2939 is staying for now)

Info credit Ray Barber.

No mistake, 5 new Pulsars, 7 Wythenshawe Pulsars to replace Smile Therefore 2939 and 2940 will be staying for now!
Find attached a picture of 3136 MX12 KWJ, taken through the fence at the depot gates (No I did not trespass, something I refuse to do under any circumstances, I'm one to make do with what I am able to get!)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Cheers for that Danny! Smile Them Pulsars do look very good indeed, that branding sits very well on the Pulsar bodywork and the Aquamarine paint. Interiors look nice on them as well, about time the X1 got the buses it deserves!

As I said on the yahoo group, Arriva haven't been stingy here and have done things properly, good on them I say. A sense of a fleet identity with the Connextion branding applied as well, those seats just finish it off for me! Smile
Had a look at the new 110 timetable from the 29th onwards, and it seems that as well as some retiming, the Sunday service will be extended to Windmill Hill; I imagine that this follows the withdrawal of the Sunday X1 service.
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/9431052/hom...53?type=sn

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)