Current time: 19/05/2024, 00:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
2529 currently broken down at Queen Square.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
7641 is here and it's on the 110
7672 was on 79C before and am sure someone told me before that 7671 has left runcorn for green lane

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/06/2013 23:09)bolton bus basher Wrote:  7672 was on 79C before and am sure someone told me before that 7671 has left runcorn for green lane

Yeah, that was me Terence :P
(19/06/2013 01:54)Scania1996 Wrote:  
(18/06/2013 23:09)bolton bus basher Wrote:  7672 was on 79C before and am sure someone told me before that 7671 has left runcorn for green lane

Yeah, that was me Terence :P

So 7671 has gone to green lane. Oh well nice why it lasted. I am also a fan of the strider branding. It give the cadets a sence of character.

Was getting told today that when the new gas buses arrive at runcorn then st helens will receive the pulsars that the gas buses are replacing.
Again, although not complaining as a user of the St Helens network, I'm surprised that Pulsars are on the way out and not Cadets. Although full size vehicles can certainly be put to good use at St Helens, Cadets work well on the routes here too whereas Runcorn seems to go on in complete disregard to high loadings on the likes of the 79C.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Well thats what i thought cx54 that the cadets from runcorn would be ideal replacements for the marshalls and V*** DJC darts but union fella said when runcorn get more gas buses we will be getting the pulsars that they will be replacing cause how many pulsars have they of the older ones not including the new ones.
loadings wise i prefer the pulsars, more seats, less people stood up makes me one happy person Smile (coz that means i got more of a chance of getting a seat Wink )

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I am quite a fan of the cadets, but they are just not made for the likes of the 79c. Pulsars would be a good replacement for the cadets to be honest. I would fully expect that once runcorn gets more gas buses and the pulsars move to st helens that they will start looking into replacing the cadets that have of late been quite unreliable. As I mentioned before I have witnessed quite a number of cadet breakdowns recently. How many more gas busses have runcorn got on order?

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)