Current time: 29/03/2024, 01:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
(10/08/2020 07:09)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  It doesn’t apply for buses in public service

Wont the vehicles still be picked up by the tolling system though , so that the powers that be can check that they are indeed on service bus work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
ADMIN NOTE - I've moved the route ideas into a separate thread as this one is for fleetnews

Runcorn Area Route Ideas - http://dartslf.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1624

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(10/08/2020 08:26)wirralbus Wrote:  Wont the vehicles still be picked up by the tolling system though , so that the powers that be can check that they are indeed on service bus work.

Don’t quote me as I’ve not looked it up in a long time but I believe the local bus company were to do something such as provide registration plate details of buses that were likely to used on routes crossing the SJB and that ANPR camera would recognise the plate of the vehicle (How they know it’s used in passenger service without checking every photo of every bus that crosses I couldn’t tell you) and that the bus wouldn’t be charged for crossing. Where as non PSV vehicles such as private hire would.

The exemption doesn’t apply to the new bridge.
(10/08/2020 17:29)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Don’t quote me as I’ve not looked it up in a long time but I believe the local bus company were to do something such as provide registration plate details of buses that were likely to used on routes crossing the SJB and that ANPR camera would recognise the plate of the vehicle (How they know it’s used in passenger service without checking every photo of every bus that crosses I couldn’t tell you) and that the bus wouldn’t be charged for crossing. Where as non PSV vehicles such as private hire would.

The exemption doesn’t apply to the new bridge.

Apparently they register the amount of crossings service buses make on a timetable schedule in a day and anything over that is then charged at full rate.
For example if the timetables say that runcorn operate 300 service trips thats on timetables a day then they are allowed 300 crossings in that day so long as it matches the timetables then anything over 300 will then be charged at the going rate if its understandable how ivd put it lol.
All ex 500 branded gas buses are now debranded externally.
Would anyone happen to know if 3136 is getting repaired after it’s accident on Friday. Thanks
Depends on how bad the damage is, and bus is only mid-life. was it bad ?
(11/08/2020 13:26)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Depends on how bad the damage is, and bus is only mid-life. was it bad ?

It’s back out on the 500 this evening. Thanks
5004 is now back from the paint & bodyshop after it's repaint
(11/08/2020 20:23)MX12 KVM Wrote:  It’s back out on the 500 this evening. Thanks

Obviously wasn't much then.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)