Current time: 28/03/2024, 08:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
Arriva North East
Post any ANE related posts here.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Arriva North East
Caetano Compass-bodied Dart SLF 44060/1 (Y40/50 TGM) have departed from Arriva Midlands. 44060 was removed from the 63 yesterday (Thursday) and driven down, while 44061 was towed down by Ian Bradley's.

(Information from Ian Wilson via the arrivane Yahoo Group)

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Due to the lost of a glass window from the door of Stand 4 in Middlesbrough Bus Station, services 22 X3 and X4 were using Stand 5 in the bus station today, normally only used by Leven Valley services.

Late afternoon saw MPD 1734 replace a Cadet on the 17/a.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(31/05/2012 23:44)kuyoyo Wrote:  Caetano Compass-bodied Dart SLF 44060/1 (Y40/50 TGM) have departed from Arriva Midlands. 44060 was removed from the 63 yesterday (Thursday) and driven down, while 44061 was towed down by Ian Bradley's.

(Information from Ian Wilson via the arrivane Yahoo Group)

Now had a conflicting report from the arrivane Yahoo Group that 44061 (Y50 TGM) is still sat in Redcar yard.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
OmniCity 4646 has be re-fitted with a standard Hanover LED display in place of the green Brightech it has had for about 6 years.

Prestige 4070 has now left Jesmond and turned up at Redcar depot. It is due to replace Dart 1658. Sister 4066 is also destined to move to Redcar soon.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Anyone attending the Royal Bus Rally tomorrow will probably be the last people to see Dennis Dart/Alexander Dash 1658 (K709 PCN), the last K-reg Dart left with Arriva and currently the oldest vehicle in day-to-day service. As previously mentioned (before the forum crash) there is expected to be 4 Arriva vehicles attending (all high floor, so expect Durham and Darlington to send a decker each).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Great, we'll send a Palatine or E Type........ I suppose they are alright really but a bit tired!

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Sadly, I don't think I can make it as nobody will drive me up Sad It would be pointless me going my bus as I won't arrive til late.

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
1751 has been in service on the 306 today

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Forgot to post this last night but anyway.

Yesterday saw Pulsar 1459 on the 21a/31a. It did however break down somewhere along the route and was replaced by a 15-branded Pulsar running 55 minutes late.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)