Current time: 18/05/2024, 05:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
Also repainted recently is Darlington-based Pulsar 1427

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Alx trident was back on use in Newcastle today. Spotted it on 306 didn't catch fleet number (and definitely wasn't a daf one either)
Find all posts by this user
(24/01/2013 19:56)Wellsey18 Wrote:  Alx trident was back on use in Newcastle today. Spotted it on 306 didn't catch fleet number (and definitely wasn't a daf one either)

It's 7435.

After over a year in reserve after the fatal accident in Middlesbrough Bus Station in Novemeber 2011, 1213 has now been officially reallocated, joining 1206/10-2 at Jesmond although it seems to still be parked at Darlington.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Yesterday saw Pulsar 1457 used on 28/30 and Omnicity 4662 had a run out to Newcastle on X1/X2
omnicity 4045 must be darlo most odd working of 2013 so far on darlington town service 2 what a waste lol
4056 has joined it sis on darlington town service 2 at dinner time any 1 got any info why the allaction of theses seem odd today
(25/01/2013 10:38)wayne Wrote:  omnicity 4045 must be darlo most odd working of 2013 so far on darlington town service 2 what a waste lol

(25/01/2013 12:17)wayne Wrote:  4056 has joined it sis on darlington town service 2 at dinner time any 1 got any info why the allaction of theses seem odd today

Do you mean 4645/56 as 4045/56 are both Stockton Prestiges?

My Flickr
Updated regularly
yer sorry mistake lol
(25/01/2013 13:03)wayne Wrote:  yer sorry mistake lol

Yes, I can confirm 4645 is on 2 today.
(21/01/2013 21:14)sndriver Wrote:  Following the obvious successful trial of DD operations on the X93/93 last year, Whitby are to gain four Enviro400 double deckers again this year, but they will come on March 24th in a permanent move, with Scania Omnicities departing to Darlington (and presume something going from Darlington to Ashington in a three way swap).

March 24th will also see the start of a new X93/93 timetable I am told. Although no details available yet.

Does this mean that the leather-seated OmniCities are departing the Middlesbrough area? They could be effective buses for the X66!

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)