Current time: 22/05/2024, 09:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
that 8 yesterday morning Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Pulsar 1410 operate the 1720 X85 from Newcastle to Hexham this evening.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Pretty normal to have a single deck on the X85
And pretty normal for it to be a Pulsar of late, too Wink
The Great North Run timetables are now on the Nexus website. Arriva North East will be running the following:

19A: North Shields Ferry - North Shields Town Centre
http://www.nexus.org.uk/sites/nexus.org....160912.pdf
Here's a rather fuzzy photo through the bus station of Solo 2811 YK08 ETD in interurban livery.

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
It's taken all summer but Wednesday saw the first reported appearance of one of the Enviro400s on something other than the 93/X93 at Whitby. That would be the appearance of 7503 (NK57 DXZ) on the 94 (Whitby - Eskdale Estate) (photo @ Driffbus). Today saw a few similar unusual workings at Whitby - the Sainburys runs S1/S2 were provided by 1748 while 1719 was on the 94 til 1055 when it was taken off and replaced by Prestige 4003. A note, particularly shown on the photo of 7503 on the 94, is that the Swing Bridge in Whitby has a maximum weight capacity now of 7.5 tonnes, meaning that only MPDs can operate over it. As such, whenever a large vehicle appears on the 94, it operated via the A171 'New Bridge' in both direction rather than out via the A171 and in via the Swing Bridge.

(29/08/2012 10:04)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(29/08/2012 08:26)kuyoyo Wrote:  Very unusual for Stockton - a branded buses on the wrong route. There is a 27 branded Pulsar on the 15. More info later (when I know which one it is)

It's 1450.

1450 on 15 on Wednesday

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
7435 is the first Trident to be transferred to Durham depot. I noticed it when leaving last night at 8pm - I don't think it was used in service yesterday but not sure.

Regards
Gary
Thanks for taking that yesterday Gary, it will probably have its vinyls removed and enter service sometime this week. I will keep a look out!

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but Stockton MPD 1727 is currently being cannibalised in the back of Durham (Belmont) depot. It has no engine and a few brake lights missing but other than that seems alright from the back.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)