Current time: 18/05/2024, 11:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
Yeah I suppose, wow, I'm glad Scarlet Band have took over those services, means they are growing very nicely!

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Prestige 4038 made a very unusual appearance on the 15 today.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(23/08/2012 19:42)NK07 FZG Wrote:  Ohh I seee ahahha, never mind! I'm very surprised Arriva haven't put on the new 43 and U1 timetables yet.

That is because the frequency increase has been postponed until 28th October. If you look at the VOSA website, you will see two registrations in for the 16th Sept. Effectively the second one is to re-register the current timetable over the planned frequency increase.

Seems the X1 and X2 change has also been postponed according to Connect Tees Valley.

Not sure why they are postponed, but maybe some more changes are planned from the same date, so they held them all until the same time.
Find all posts by this user
Ahh right ok I see, thanks sndriver.

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
(24/08/2012 18:51)sndriver Wrote:  
(23/08/2012 19:42)NK07 FZG Wrote:  Ohh I seee ahahha, never mind! I'm very surprised Arriva haven't put on the new 43 and U1 timetables yet.

That is because the frequency increase has been postponed until 28th October. If you look at the VOSA website, you will see two registrations in for the 16th Sept. Effectively the second one is to re-register the current timetable over the planned frequency increase.

Seems the X1 and X2 change has also been postponed according to Connect Tees Valley.

Not sure why they are postponed, but maybe some more changes are planned from the same date, so they held them all until the same time.

The County Durham Press Release on the Contract changes from the 28th October stated that there would be changes to Arriva's Commerical network in County Durham from the same date.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
1500 is now in service at Blyth. Notice that the narrow text used at current for the X13 is still being used despite the new Pulsars having the list programmed in 'super x' text format.
Photo @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(24/08/2012 21:51)kuyoyo Wrote:  1500 is now in service at Blyth. Notice that the narrow text used at current for the X13 is still being used despite the new Pulsars having the list programmed in 'super x' text format.
Photo @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

They've forgot to press the scroll button.

The X13 has been programmed badly for ages.

Photo by ane1991: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58727891@N03/7258104464/
More County Durham Tenders details:

Monday to Thursday evening trips on the 6 (Bishop Auckland-Cockfield) will be operated by JSB Travel instead of Arriva

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(24/08/2012 22:12)kuyoyo Wrote:  More County Durham Tenders details:

Monday to Thursday evening trips on the 6 (Bishop Auckland-Cockfield) will be operated by JSB Travel instead of Arriva

Is there a website you got this information from? It will be interesting to see whether the contract is infact for JSB or SB.
7509 on the X14/144

And the DAF SB220/Ikarus's are now at Jesmond. 4077 is seen here on the 45.

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)