Current time: 25/04/2024, 08:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
Ahhh ok, i'm getting behind on the knowledge of Arriva Dirham for my Blog. I will update that at some point.

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/07/2012 17:59)NK07 FZG Wrote:  Ahhh ok, i'm getting behind on the knowledge of Arriva Dirham for my Blog. I will update that at some point.

Solos moved a few weeks ago.

Another bit of news regarding Durham depot is that it's expected to close before the new year as major construction work is due to start at Belmont very shortly to fully complete it.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(30/06/2012 21:05)kuyoyo Wrote:  Ashington-based Enviro400 7505 has transferred to Redcar/Whitby depot for driver familisation and digital tachograph training ahead of the changes to the 93 (soon to be the X93 from full journeys) next Sunday. 3 more have also transferred.

In exchange, Redcar's Pulsar 1431 has transferred to Darlington displacing one of their Enviro400 (said to be 7519) to Ashington.

(02/07/2012 13:58)kuyoyo Wrote:  A further Pulsar to move from Redcar to Darlington is 1432 (NK59 DNN), in service today on the 5/5a/35/36.

From what I understand, there's is to be a total of 4 vehicles per depot involved in this move (4 of Redcar's Pulsars to Darlington, 4 of Darlington's Enviro400s to Ashington and 4 of Ashington's Enviro400s to Redcar/Whitby)

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
7505 entered service at Redcar today on the 64. Apart from the 93/X93, the only other Redcar routes that the Enviro400s will be allowed to operate the 64 and 81 (Saturdays will also effectively include the 64a) due to the number of low bridges on the other routes (the Ashington Enviro400s are 14ft 6in).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(03/07/2012 19:07)kuyoyo Wrote:  7505 entered service at Redcar today on the 64. Apart from the 93/X93, the only other Redcar routes that the Enviro400s will be allowed to operate the 64 and 81 (Saturdays will also effectively include the 64a) due to the number of low bridges on the other routes (the Ashington Enviro400s are 14ft 6in).

7505 on the 64

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(03/07/2012 19:07)kuyoyo Wrote:  7505 entered service at Redcar today on the 64. Apart from the 93/X93, the only other Redcar routes that the Enviro400s will be allowed to operate the 64 and 81 (Saturdays will also effectively include the 64a) due to the number of low bridges on the other routes (the Ashington Enviro400s are 14ft 6in).

If they are caught using them on local stuff AFTER 22nd July, there will be a few words said!

They can only use them locally until the school holidays start and then - if fit - they should be on X93.
Find all posts by this user
(04/07/2012 19:21)sndriver Wrote:  

If they are caught using them on local stuff AFTER 22nd July, there will be a few words said!

They can only use them locally until the school holidays start and then - if fit - they should be on X93.

I think they're only using 7505 on local work due to the apparent shortage of usable vehicles. Mind, given Redcar's previous showing of allocating their fleet on the wrong route, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are still being used on the 64 or 81 during the Summer Holidays.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60502549@N0...433240052/ (Credit Kuyoyo) Whats the Red Part on this bus?
Find all posts by this user
(05/07/2012 16:06)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/60502549@N0...433240052/ (Credit Kuyoyo) Whats the Red Part on this bus?

The rements of the 3rd Generation of 15 (Roseworth-Thornaby Bassleton Court/Cunningham Drive), apart from 2 Cadets (1907/11, which were both repainted after the branding was discounted) the rest that were branded (1905/6/8-10) retain the red branding.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Darlington has got shot of another Prestige - 4052 has become the first of Four Expected to move to Stockton, entering service on the long 28/30 today (only time it will serve Saltburn?)
And 1793 remains at Redcar - replaced by one of the ex-Scotland Darts at Darlington perhaps?

Photo @ Jeff Tattersall (Jeff's Bus Lane)

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)