Current time: 24/04/2024, 01:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
Some things today:

'Great... Park and Ride' branded 1767 (NK05 GWF) has been on the 43.
Many buses have gained a new brand for 'Coast and Castles Connections' services 501, 505 and 518
4522 (W298 PPT) has been on the 685.

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Any ideas on the type of vehicles that have had this branding applied?

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
This very basic one.

@ Ray Parnaby

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(08/06/2012 15:54)W179 SCU Wrote:  Some things today:

Many buses have gained a new brand for 'Coast and Castles Connections' services 501, 505 and 518

Apparently been appearing on vehicles since last week.

(08/06/2012 15:59)NK07 FZG Wrote:  Any ideas on the type of vehicles that have had this branding applied?

A very basic, but very effective, branding. Mainly so far the VDL DB250/Darwen Lowlander 7455/6 and AlexanderDennis Enviro400 7507/8.

Also, we should expect a new 'Coastliner' branding for the 306/308 in the near future, going on the fact this new C&C Branding is the same as on the latest timetable leaflet.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
So has Lowlander 7454.

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Darlington's Enviro400 7519 has just been removed from beneath the Cornmill Centre bridge on Priestgate having brought the town to a standstill after it got wedged while running out of service.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
4070 has now entered service at Redcar (photo from Wednesday, forgot to mention that as well the other day). However, 1658 remains in service, for now at least.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Arriva have begun displaying information regarding the closure of Middlesbrough Bus Station during the summer:

*Services 21a, X1, X6, X66 and X93 will use the temporary Bus Station in Denmark Street Car Park (opposite the Bus Station, behind Sainsbury's) at all time
*Most Services will use their normal Town Centre stops on Albert Road and Grange Road though some services will be using Corporation Road
*Services 5b, 17c, 22a, 64b, 627 and 631/632 as well as evening and Sunday services will use both Denmark Street Bus Station and the Town Centre
*No details have been included regarding the X3/X4 and 64/a

The Teesside Service changes take place the week before the closure, fun all around effectively.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Yesterday, 'Nexus Buses' Solo 2870 (YJ61 JFN) was on the 45.

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(10/06/2012 17:09)kuyoyo Wrote:  Arriva have begun displaying information regarding the closure of Middlesbrough Bus Station during the summer:

*Services 21a, X1, X6 and X93 will use the temporary Bus Station in Denmark Street Car Park (opposite the Bus Station, behind Sainsbury's) at all time
*Most Services will use their normal Town Centre stops on Albert Road and Grange Road though some services will be using Corporation Road
*Services 5b, 17c, 22a, 64b, 627 and 631/632 as well as evening and Sunday services will use both Denmark Street Bus Station and the Town Centre
*No details have been included regarding the X3/X4 and 64/a

The Teesside Service changes take place the week before the closure, fun all around effectively.

Will most buses now be using Denmark Street bus station? If so, I might go to Middlesbrough this year after all!

I looked at your Flickr photo above, and came across a picture of a Dart on route X5 as highlighted below. I am shocked if these regularly work route X5, as this may make it harder to ride a leather-seated OmniCity on that route.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60502549@N0...otostream/

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)