Current time: 29/03/2024, 00:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
(10/04/2018 08:29)N391OTY Wrote:  Arriva Northumbria service 553 today features solo 2856, complete with Frequenta logos and route 13 markings for Firth Moor (Darlington). Makes a change from baby solos 2601/2/3 which have taken over this service in recent weeks.

553 is now booked for the baby Solos - having allowed 2825/45 to be used to release 2870/1 to Whitby ready for the improved service 95 (Whitby Sainsbury's to Sleights and Lealholm) which officially starts tomorrow. They, along with former Darlington Solo 2862 (also still 'Frequenta 4' branded), are needed due to an age limit introduced on all new NYCC contracts (of which the Lealholm extension is - replacing the Coastal and Country service 99, as that company has ceased local service work).

2856 has transferred to Jesmond for contract work, its place at Darlington taken by 2815.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I am thinking of coming to the Durham area to find the 10 Ex North West Pulsars for the 6 (Durham-West Auckland what is the PVR for this route?
Find all posts by this user
(31/03/2019 17:01)darylyates17 Wrote:  I am thinking of coming to the Durham area to find the 10 Ex North West Pulsars for the 6 (Durham-West Auckland what is the PVR for this route?

PVR is 13, though IIRC on schooldays there is some slight jiggery-pokery during the day to ensure the deckers end up on the right journeys.

Jeff
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(31/03/2019 21:41)jeff1637 Wrote:  PVR is 13, though IIRC on schooldays there is some slight jiggery-pokery during the day to ensure the deckers end up on the right journeys.

Jeff

Many thanks
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)