Current time: 01/05/2024, 13:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseypride
RE: Merseypride
My thought also go out to all the families of those who have unfortunately lost their lives in this incident, RIP.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
What a terrible accident, my thoughts go out to the family and friends of those involved. RIP.

At the end of the day, a bus is only a piece of metal. There will always be others, but if a human life is taken that cannot be replaced. As many others have said, I don't think that it's fair to speculate about this awful accident.

RIP to the three people who tragically died in the accident.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
I see my comment has gone, what a surprise, it told the truth and obviously whoever it was from admin that done it cant handle it, instead of erasing my comments you should deal with the idiot going on about the bus. (Amended by MPTE1955 @ 21.28 , Thank you to admin for dealing with this matter appropiately)
It wasn't an admin who deleted the comments, so instead of making rash judgements then you really ought to think before you speak. I had intended to clean this thread up later on tonight but somebody else got there before me. They were not the posts I was going to move so I would prefer if you didn't tar us all with the same brush and allow us to do the work as and when we can.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
I didnt tar you all with the same brush, I said whoever it was and not all, as in meaning the person that deleted it. For what its worth I actually think you all do a good job.
Posts have been removed now, none have been reinstated, if you have any issues with the posts removed (or you think I have missed any) then please do PM me.

Cheers.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
I know this isn't really the place to air such a view, but I do believe that the member MPTE1955 was referring to needs to be taken to task about his posting.

As I said, this isn't really the place so if the team want to contact me in private for more info then thats fine.
Today, 14:59 • (This post was last modified: Today 15:01 by gilbert)

gilbert

I am reminded by my wife's reply to my mentioning a couple of times to her about me trying to get across the busy Station Rd in Cheadle Hulme to catch a bus that I've seen heading for the bus stop I use and almost being mown down by the traffic .She just simply said,''there's always another bus.'' For once she is quite right.

The last modification of the post above was NOT made by me.I would like the person who has changed it to identify themselves not say incorrectly that it was me.
Your post was edited by me to remove reference to posts being removed from the thread. When I edit a post, the system doesn't present the change so if it shows you having edited it, it will have been prior to my editing of the post (you may have edited it for spelling etc. after posting). If you wish to discuss it further, feel free to send me a pm.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I think CX54 DKD, if you provide a token reason in the "reason for editing" box below the posts (eg. "mod edit"), then it will show you up as the last person to modify the post.

Hopefully that should clear any confusion about things up....

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)