Current time: 08/05/2024, 23:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Oldham's enviros have started to go with 33685/33750/33754  now  in Bristol at Hengrove depot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I think you might be wrong Dentonian regarding Citaroes on Schools as I know in the past Bury Depot have used them regular on School Services not sure how often they have done the past School term as I'm normally on way to work, also I know at least once Oldham Depot have sent one on a service to John Newman College as I saw it go up Broadway one morning.

Also as for Oldham losing Enviro400s makes me wonder whats going to replace them (if anything) in the long term
X35 has gained a reprieve.

From First website:

Quote:Subject to final approval from the Traffic Commissioner, this service will continue at a reduced level of service. We intend to operate two journeys in the Manchester direction in the morning peak, and two journeys in the Ramsbottom/Edenfield direction in the afternoon peak. The new timetable will be in place until January 2017, to allow for ongoing discussions to take place on the long-term viability of alternative options that are under consideration.

https://www.firstgroup.com/greater-manch...&source=sp
(21/08/2016 07:38)M60lad Wrote:  Also as for Oldham losing Enviro400s makes me wonder whats going to replace them (if anything) in the long term

I heard that some buses, might be coming from Scotland following the closure of Musselburgh depot.
Like everything else, its a case of wait and see!
Does anybody know if 30894 is still in service at BN? I haven't seen it in a few months
What is the Reg of it?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/08/2016 18:32)T42 PVM Wrote:  What is the Reg of it?

X749 VUA
Thanks, Just checked DVLA and its just been re-taxed so its not Withdrawn and I don't think its left Bolton

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/08/2016 19:24)T42 PVM Wrote:  Thanks, Just checked DVLA and its just been re-taxed so its not Withdrawn and I don't think its left Bolton

hmmmm, It normally appears on the 519/520 with sisters 30912/30915 but i haven't seen it in months Sad
Looks like First have started to re-program the destinations for buses terminating at Oldham Mumps. Noticed that they've finally removed the word 'Bridge' and either displaying 'Oldham Mumps' (184) or 'Oldham Mumps Interchange' (59).

User(s) browsing this thread: 58 Guest(s)