Current time: 08/05/2024, 13:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Do Oldham have any X-OBN Solo's left?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Spotted the Rochdale Corporation livery B9TL in Manchester this afternoon with '82 Waterhead' on its display as an alternative to the 'Not In Service' option. Quite interesting to see that route still programmed in despite First no longer running any journeys on that route any more.
Find all posts by this user
I've said it before and I'll say it again you'll be surprised what's still programmed into First Manchester's displays as I don't think First Manchester get rid of old and outdated routes whenever they update their destination displays, I'm pretty sure even a couple of months back I saw a minibus showing 415 Holts via Oldham despite the fact 415s haven't been to Holts for the past couple of years now
I wonder if there are any older dot-matrix displays with the 400 route on, I'm not sure when this stopped but I would have loved to have done it!
A B10BLE Renown has turned up at Platt Bridge Scrap the two darts remain but the Dennis dart has it's First Decals placed like a R2**SBA dart

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Can anyone confirm which depot 30874 is based at? I saw it on the 474 this evening in front of 30872.
Are Bury short of buses again? 10017 is still going and a few Citaro's that are highlighted on the fleet list as withdrawn have been out and running, I saw 60267 on the 474 yesterday which is apparently supposed to be withdrawn. This would explain 30874 being at Bury (do Bolton even need them?)
Changes to the Metroshuttle services from next Sunday (28 June) in conjunction with the disruption to Metrolink tram services due to the St Peter's Square stop closure.

Metroshuttle 1 will run an clockwise circular from Piccadilly station via Portland Street, Peter Street, Deansgate, Victoria station, High Street (for Shudehill Interchange), Church Street and Dale Street to Piccadilly station.

Metroshuttle 2 will run between Shudehill and Piccadilly in both directions via Victoria station, Deansgate, Spinningfields, Deansgate-Castlefield station, Whitworth Street West (for Oxford Road station) and Whitworth Street.

Metroshuttle 3 will run as an enhanced 2 service, running between Piccadilly and Spinningfields via Whitworth Street, MMU and Deansgate.

Will be interesting to see if First run the Metroshuttle Solos on the 2 or if they use bigger vehicles (Streetlites, B7RLEs, B9TLs) on the route, as it will essentially act as the shuttle service between Victoria and Deansgate-Castlefield for Metrolink passengers.

[Image: MS-Map-280615.jpg]

http://www.tfgm.com/Corporate/media_cent...icleId=708
http://www.tfgm.com/buses/Pages/Metroshu...80615.aspx
Noted a few Enviros with normal windows replacing the tinted windows on the 8 this evening looked really scruffy and a few of the 07 Gems are now in need of a repaint

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Interesting allocations from Oldham depot yesterday with 3 B9TLs on the 184, a B7RLE and Enviro300 on the 83 and a Solo on the 182.

User(s) browsing this thread: 53 Guest(s)