Current time: 08/05/2024, 23:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Spotted 35102 on the 182 today, back at Oldham depot following its brief visit to Halifax. Looks like 36300 has headed south to Taunton for the time being.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/106422279@...736542223/

Meanwhile, it would appear that Bolton depot (perhaps not surprising) would be running the busway services later in the year, as an article on the First website mentions the Operations Manager for Bolton depot.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...051&conf=0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Not sure which one but one of Bury Depots Scanias bendies is currently parked up in West Pennine Trucks Scania at Trafford Park, while one of Queens Roads Hybrid B5s and one of Boltons 582 branded B7s are at Thomas Hardies Trafford Park
Atleast 2 Hybrids on the 81 today and 10017 seen on the 135 which seems a regular sighting for me i always seem to catch 10017 when i'm supping cider in microbar

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Oldham have hybrids?
I think the hybrids on the 81 would be operating on the short journeys between Manchester and White Moss, which would be operated by Queens Road depot.
Which is even more interesting as I'm sure that most if not all Queens Road journies on 81 are interworked with 88s or used to be until the recent timetable change so this would have seen the Hybrids on there as well
I have seen a hybrid on the 88 one or two years ago, so its not completely unheard of.
(15/05/2015 06:08)M60lad Wrote:  Which is even more interesting as I'm sure that most if not all Queens Road journies on 81 are interworked with 88s or used to be until the recent timetable change so this would have seen the Hybrids on there as well

I saw a Streetlite arrive into Piccadilly Gardens from Church Street with '88 North Manchester General Hospital' already displayed, so I imagine that this bus arrived into Manchester as an 81 from White Moss.
I was in my usual pub Microbar in the Arndale and i saw 2 81's in a row on Wednesday afternoon both worked by the b5's

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
PC0003680/57 - FIRST MANCHESTER LTD T/A FIRST, WALLSHAW STREET, OLDHAM, OL1 3TR
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Bolton, Moor Lane Bus Station and Bolton, Moor Lane Bus Station given service number 571/572 effective from 19-Jul-2015.

Anyone know what this is about as it cant be the Tendered Trips since they are operated by Cumfybus

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 63 Guest(s)