Current time: 30/04/2024, 08:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Photo of 40403 collision
http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/Benzo7...sort=3&o=0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hmm, doesn't look like it's too much damage. Remember Stagecoach 18288, that was repaired
42 service increased on Sundays from 26 October. Buses will run every 7/8 mins instead of 10 mins currently.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...921&conf=0
Does 40403 still have a loud indicator? I remember them from when they used to run the 472/4, I think I heard it when I was in Hyde a few months back whilst waiting for 31929.
(16/10/2014 14:51)Benzo Wrote:  40403 collided with a car outside Tesco roundabout Stalybridge.
Could spell the end of 40403

Any idea who was to blaim??
There was a minor bump there a few months back involving a Stagecoach Enviro400. It does make me shudder sometimes going over that roundabout as a lot of drivers shoot over it without giving away, and it only takes someone coming out of the petrol station and having the same idea and BANG.

The little side roads on the other side of the square near the old market hall are also bad with cars just shooting out and not giving way. I think there's been a bump there too recently.
(16/10/2014 18:43)Mayneway Wrote:  Any idea who was to blaim??
There was a minor bump there a few months back involving a Stagecoach Enviro400. It does make me shudder sometimes going over that roundabout as a lot of drivers shoot over it without giving away, and it only takes someone coming out of the petrol station and having the same idea and BANG.

The little side roads on the other side of the square near the old market hall are also bad with cars just shooting out and not giving way. I think there's been a bump there too recently.

Difficult to say, could bad been a blind sight caused by other cars turning into the Tesco and another car pulling out next to it.
I do wonder if they would fix the minor breaks and tears on the front of the bus as the tax of the vehicle is soon due to expire?
Saw 39210 in Warrington today (17 Oct.) on the 100. First time I have seen one of these here - but I don't visit Warrington every day - is this becoming common ?
Quite surprised to see one of the Hybrid Solo's on late eveving 343's tonight. It's normally a Dart or Solo.
does anyone know what has happened to 12002 and 12004 i havent seen either of them in a while
Didn't realise First Manchester had any Olympians still in service until yesterday when I saw 34089 on 38, also due to vehicle shortage Tameside had 69199 which was on 348/350s

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)