Current time: 30/04/2024, 17:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Just caught the end of an advert on Tower FM about the Bolton Depot open day, think they said 6th July, anyone confirm?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Bury Depot have loaned 66905 from Bolton , there are obviously significant issues within the fleet at Bury to warrant all the loan Buses
Just seen a lovely First training vehicle in Wigan town centre, quite a pleasant sight.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
(24/06/2014 13:02)WWH44L Wrote:  Just caught the end of an advert on Tower FM about the Bolton Depot open day, think they said 6th July, anyone confirm?

They've picked a bad day with other local events (ELR diesel gala).

I've seen 37292 out, with by the sounds of it a new engine, it sounds more like the newer B9TL's with a slightly quieter and more steady sounding engine.
You will be pleasantly surprised how many people will come out to events in Greater Manchester and Lancashire knowing that the enemy over the hills is going to be overrun with people spectating on a two wheel event that will be past them in less than a minute in some locations.
(26/06/2014 19:40)VolvoB10M Wrote:  They've picked a bad day with other local events (ELR diesel gala).

I've seen 37292 out, with by the sounds of it a new engine, it sounds more like the newer B9TL's with a slightly quieter and more steady sounding engine.

Good to here it's out, it's been sat in Bury Depot since March, mind you they are that short of buses it doesn't surprise me they have got it ready and out
Strange............66833 was operating a 42 through Didsbury at 0730 this morning, Manchester bound. I've never seen a First B7RLE further South than working the 53 on Dickenson Road.
66833 is on loan from QS while Streetlite 63110 is performing VF duties at QS. A number of Streetlites from 63096-63118 batch will transfer to QS upon arrival of the Enviro400s after Games duties.

John
Does anyone know where 64029 and 60245 are?
(27/06/2014 19:24)VolvoB10M Wrote:  Does anyone know where 64029 and 60245 are?

64029 was on 510/524s towards the end of last week

This week it could be in Rotherham having DDA Mods done

60245 worked 510s yesterday

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)