Current time: 02/05/2024, 10:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Is 34104 on loan? My mate said he saw an Olympian in Bury yesterday, possibly on the 471.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/06/2014 19:12)VolvoB10M Wrote:  Is 34104 on loan? My mate said he saw an Olympian in Bury yesterday, possibly on the 471.

yes whilst 60270 is being repainted this week
(10/06/2014 16:02)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Noted 66844 & 66855 both carrying Oldham depot stickers, on 524 Bury - Bolton service. Have these been transferred or are they on loan to Bury ?

6 oldham B7s have moved to Bury as replacements for the 13 plate eclipse 2s which went to Bradford
I presume it's going purple, but it would be interesting if there was a Citaro in a heritage livery.
Oldham's 69420 09 plate B7 Is on loan to Bury
(10/06/2014 20:49)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I presume it's going purple, but it would be interesting if there was a Citaro in a heritage livery.

Couldn't say 34104 seem to be staying around at BN as cover mostly schools but 34104 has been on the 575s lots, it may well go purple. And yes id agree a citaro in heritage would be interesting
oh and 53146OM is also being repainted this week
Yesterday Oldham Depot had one Olympian each on 59 & 83 services, the one on 59 I spotted yesterday morning heading Oldham bound through Rhodes while I was on a rather late 64 10:32 Middleton-Shudehill service (it arrived in Middleton at 10:55).

The Olympian on 83 I spotted at about 17:40 last night while I was sat in the horrendous traffic jam on Lever Street last night on 17:37 182, it left on time but took 20mins just to get to the top of Lever Street and onto Oldham as traffic on Great Ancoats Street was that bad and incorrectly phased traffic lights meant when Lever Street lights were on green there was generally a vehicle on Great Ancoats Street making the left turn from Lever Street onto Great Ancoats Street difficult
31929 confirmed alive and kicking - on 39/393 today and I can confirm it is sounding brilliant
(11/06/2014 06:11)M60lad Wrote:  Yesterday Oldham Depot had one Olympian each on 59 & 83 services, the one on 59 I spotted yesterday morning heading Oldham bound through Rhodes while I was on a rather late 64 10:32 Middleton-Shudehill service (it arrived in Middleton at 10:55).

The Olympian on 83 I spotted at about 17:40 last night while I was sat in the horrendous traffic jam on Lever Street last night on 17:37 182, it left on time but took 20mins just to get to the top of Lever Street and onto Oldham as traffic on Great Ancoats Street was that bad and incorrectly phased traffic lights meant when Lever Street lights were on green there was generally a vehicle on Great Ancoats Street making the left turn from Lever Street onto Great Ancoats Street difficult

Oldham depot had 3 Olympians out on Saturday, not sure what route one of them was but one was on the 181 and another was on the 184 to/from Huddersfield.

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)