Current time: 29/04/2024, 08:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(04/06/2014 14:32)Mayneway Wrote:  I'm sure James will be able to comfirm it's fate, but I was told a good few months ago by a driver at Dukinfield that once it's tax ran out at the end of May it would probably be the end of the road for it. Certainly not seen if for over a week now.

Knowing first though it will probably be replaced with another high floor decker.

I did see a picture on fb posted on the 30th of it, so that may be it's final run.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/06/2014 14:45)joe_alker Wrote:  I did see a picture on fb posted on the 30th of it, so that may be it's final run.

It was said on here about 3-4 weeks ago that it was going to have its engine transplanted into one of the Plaxton President Tridents have a look at the past posts it should be there I can't remember the fleet number of the trident?
(04/06/2014 14:45)joe_alker Wrote:  I did see a picture on fb posted on the 30th of it, so that may be it's final run.

i believe was out on a school on monday not 100% as not been in. but i will be doing a audit spec at somepoint this week/ next not sure when as pr arent allowed to know where n when i will be
42944 seems to have vanished from pioneer, as a Bury driver who was on loan there the other week said it wasn't in the depot, and its not been seen in service for a while.
OM 33738 currently at Bolton for MOT work
30962 on the X84 this morning, which would have then spent the day on the 83.
Popped to ashton as down in oldham for the weekend and seen 31929 on the 38 at dinner time going past the engine room.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know
At least 2 Olympians have been out today on 24/181/182s (not sure which) seen from my bedroom window
(07/06/2014 15:31)jonesy3001 Wrote:  Popped to ashton as down in oldham for the weekend and seen 31929 on the 38 at dinner time going past the engine room.

ITS ALIVE Angel

(07/06/2014 15:51)M60lad Wrote:  At least 2 Olympians have been out today on 24/181/182s (not sure which) seen from my bedroom window

34091 is out - 34093 probably other one
More on the 58 and 83 today
34102 on 58
34092/8 on 83
+ 40329 on 59s

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)