Current time: 29/04/2024, 17:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
I Hope that now First have been blocked from selling Bury to a supermarket chain, they stop prating about and sort the fleet out. Although if you go off the way Pionner is run, then it will always be a joke
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/09/2013 22:36)37554BY Wrote:  I Hope that now First have been blocked from selling Bury to a supermarket chain, they stop prating about and sort the fleet out. Although if you go off the way Pionner is run, then it will always be a joke

Are you saying Pioneer is a joke compared to other First Manchester depots? Laugh
I'm not saying it won't be true but where has the news come from that Bury Depot sale has been blocked come from?
(20/09/2013 18:22)mic Wrote:  
(20/09/2013 00:52)Mayneway Wrote:  
(19/09/2013 22:36)37554BY Wrote:  I Hope that now First have been blocked from selling Bury to a supermarket chain, they stop prating about and sort the fleet out. Although if you go off the way Pionner is run, then it will always be a joke

Are you saying Pioneer is a joke compared to other First Manchester depots? Laugh

excuse me pioneer is not a joke the loans have finished with them gaining 4 Ex FSY darts

I think it was written a little bit tounge and cheek Mic.
rumors about fleet movements i do not know what to belive till i get weekly news and if any depot is a joke then it is Oldham like when they sent 37381 to pioneer last year changed its legals then nicked it back again
(20/09/2013 18:25)Mayneway Wrote:  
(20/09/2013 18:22)mic Wrote:  
(20/09/2013 00:52)Mayneway Wrote:  Are you saying Pioneer is a joke compared to other First Manchester depots? Laugh

excuse me pioneer is not a joke the loans have finished with them gaining 4 Ex FSY darts

I think it was written a little bit tounge and cheek Mic.

i know there are some good drivers at pioneer one who always keeps to time quite a young one early 20s i would say and i am sure i saw James on bus with the driver
Just to clarify, what i wrote has been taken completly out of context, i didn't imply pioneer was a joke. What i meant was that First must sort out pioneer and Bury Depot fleets, as compared to other depots, it had become a bit of a standing joke, with all the loans.
(20/09/2013 06:17)M60lad Wrote:  I'm not saying it won't be true but where has the news come from that Bury Depot sale has been blocked come from?

This weeks Bury Times, Is where this comes from. Don't know where this leaves First's long term plan, but they are not allowed to sell to a supermarket, so for now its blocked
(20/09/2013 18:26)mic Wrote:  rumors about fleet movements i do not know what to belive till i get weekly news and if any depot is a joke then it is Oldham like when they sent 37381 to pioneer last year changed its legals then nicked it back again

Depot fleet movements i post come from depot sources themselves, within first, and if for some reason. Somethings changed, its because first cant make up there minds.
(20/09/2013 21:11)37554BY Wrote:  
(20/09/2013 06:17)M60lad Wrote:  I'm not saying it won't be true but where has the news come from that Bury Depot sale has been blocked come from?

This weeks Bury Times, Is where this comes from. Don't know where this leaves First's long term plan, but they are not allowed to sell to a supermarket, so for now its blocked

Means nothing, looked what happened to the "old" Crook Street depot in Bolton! Similar thing happened and now it's flatterned and a retail park sits on although Sainsbury's bought the land.

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)