Current time: 08/05/2024, 03:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Interesting allocations on 512/513 today

Usual 49122/49117

In addition 69524 and 69146 positive luxury for that route
Quote this message in a reply
(25/06/2012 09:57)WWH44L Wrote:  So I have 7 B9 repaints at Bolton which could mean I've not seen 2 if they are repainting 3 a week. Any updates most welcome.

37398, 37400, 37405 spotted today out on the 36/37.

I do wonder whether the theory of the sooner it is that a driver clocks off, the faster he goes. Certainly seemed that way tonight, as the 7pm 184 from Manchester to Oldham Mumps (which had 180 Oldham Mumps displayed) absolutely flew up Oldham Road. By the time I got off on Hollins Road, it was 7 minutes early. Now, I'm not complaining, as I got back faster than expected, but I'm sure a few people who missed it might not have been pleased to have to wait a bit longer.
Find all posts by this user
Unless I haven't seen it since it got here, 66906 isn't at Oldham. I've certainly not seen it...
(25/06/2012 22:19)P528LND Wrote:  Unless I haven't seen it since it got here, 66906 isn't at Oldham. I've certainly not seen it...

Well it was only a rumor, one of the drivers at Bury Depot said it might be there, but it was only a might be though, and not a definate. Its most likely got a fault and is currently out of use and hiding in one of the garages, much like BN 40349 did, then re appeared
Yesterday, the 7pm 184 journey from Manchester left on time but ran early all the way along Oldham Road, today it leaves Piccadilly two minutes early. Nice to see First have learnt from their meeting with Mrs Bell.
My partner had an issue with every service he tried using on Saturday - first off his 408 didn't show up until 15 minutes later than it's timetabled time, then the 83 he was waiting for stopped, waited for 4 people to get off, then put his hand up at the doors and set off without letting anyone on even though there were queue's of about 40 people, he then had the same issue with a 184 on the way out of Manchester. later on when making the trip back to Oldham to meet me, the 408 drove straight past him even though it was empty and he had his hand out, so he had to walk 15 minutes into shaw to catch the 59, which low and behold was 10 minutes late. This caused us to miss the 425 to my house and we had to wait another 25 minutes for the next 425 because the 149 had decided not to show up.

If anyone is able to, I would like an email address for Mrs. Bell herself because I'm sick to death of them getting away with this.
(27/06/2012 00:17)P528LND Wrote:  My partner had an issue with every service he tried using on Saturday - first off his 408 didn't show up until 15 minutes later than it's timetabled time, then the 83 he was waiting for stopped, waited for 4 people to get off, then put his hand up at the doors and set off without letting anyone on even though there were queue's of about 40 people, he then had the same issue with a 184 on the way out of Manchester. later on when making the trip back to Oldham to meet me, the 408 drove straight past him even though it was empty and he had his hand out, so he had to walk 15 minutes into shaw to catch the 59, which low and behold was 10 minutes late. This caused us to miss the 425 to my house and we had to wait another 25 minutes for the next 425 because the 149 had decided not to show up.

If anyone is able to, I would like an email address for Mrs. Bell herself because I'm sick to death of them getting away with this.

Pathetic. The 600 was at it again yesterday too, the 12:48 one at Golborne Asda just didn't show up at all, then at 14:00, two came at once. Funnily enough, on 19/6/2012, I had an 'awkward' driver let's say on the 600, that was messing about with everybody when they came on, doing the whole 'which daysaver do you mean' lark holding everybody so people were like Confused. Not being funny, but if someone says that they want a daysaver, it generally means that they want a FIRST daysaver. If they want a System One daysaver, they say an ANY BUS DAYSAVER. Most drivers at Wigan go by that, but that one obviously doesn't, and gave everyone an interrogating session as they got on and asked for one. Anyway, the funny thing is that I thought I bet that idiot is driving one of these late 600s now, and surprise surprise, 66927 came in at 13:00ish with 37305 almost right behind it, both on the 600, and guess who was driving 37305? The awkward guy!!! What an idiot. I don't know if he was on the late 12:48 one on time though, because there was one due at 13:00. Still though, if he was on the late one, his awkwardness is causing his bus to be held up by over ten minutes - not on.
Oh another thing too, the 13:45 540 from Wigan is goes off onto a school run as it gets to Bolton, so that journey is operated from a bus that's just come from the depot. Twice in the past couple of weeks now I've waited for that bus to come and it hasn't arrived. It's getting really irritating this whole five minutes late so let's go not in service to the destination business. A disabled girl was getting really worked up about the long wait too.
Isnt the 1:45 540 Arrowe operated so the Disabled girl wouldnt be able to board anyway??
(27/06/2012 12:28)SLTRegular Wrote:  Isnt the 1:45 540 Arrowe operated so the Disabled girl wouldnt be able to board anyway??

Arrow, and I think possibly Olympian 34262.

User(s) browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)