Current time: 02/05/2024, 03:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Oldham Enviro300s 67424 & 67425 have been spotted in service at Bolton this morning. 67425 on a 501 and 67424 seen by myself on a 533. Anyone know why?

Also, couple of other sightings seen by myself, BNs 69149 on a BY 524 and QS 69197 on a BN 561!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Spotted Streetlite 47403 running around Salford Shopping Centre this afternoon around 2.30pm. Does anyone know what the plan is with these buses?

Went on one of the new Enviro 300s on the 501 in Bolton today. The article in the Bolton News did mention that these buses have wi-fi on board and noticed that it does come up in the list of networks as 'first-wifi', although didn't connect.

Also, some misallocations in Bolton, as one of the 36/37 branded Enviro 400s was on the 525, while one of the 582 branded B7s was on the 68.
(11/07/2013 18:47)SF07 Wrote:  Spotted Streetlite 47403 running around Salford Shopping Centre this afternoon around 2.30pm. Does anyone know what the plan is with these buses?

Went on one of the new Enviro 300s on the 501 in Bolton today. The article in the Bolton News did mention that these buses have wi-fi on board and noticed that it does come up in the list of networks as 'first-wifi', although didn't connect.

Also, some misallocations in Bolton, as one of the 36/37 branded Enviro 400s was on the 525, while one of the 582 branded B7s was on the 68.

Apparently a Bolton Depot employee has said QS have been told not to expect anymore streetlites at the moment, he thinks they may have been diverted

I also noted the enviro and mis allocated B7 In Bolton today
Disruptions expected on First's 575 service due to the closure of the Beehive roundabout near Middlebrook for carriageway reconstruction and resurfacing from 20 to 27 July.

Service will be diverted between Horwich and Lostock via Chorley New Road, Victoria Road (Horwich), Church Street, Chorley Old Road, Moss Bank Way, Stapleton Avenue and Victoria Road (Lostock). A shuttle bus (numbered 578) will run between Beehive roundabout and Victoria Road (Lostock) to connect with the 575.

http://www.tfgm.com/Corporate/media_cent...icleId=273
http://www.tfgm.com/Corporate/Media_Cent...ndment.pdf
Candidate for withdrawal has to be 60222 this bus is now well poorly to say the least, on 571s earlier driver couldn't get it in gear at all, he said he had the bus a few weeks ago in withins on the 561/2 s and the blame thing happened. I got the impression 60222 is something of a running joke amongst Bolton Drivers as they were all laughing as they passed, and the driver shared a joke with the duty inspector and on site fitter, as to why it wasn't fixed.
Can someone tell me if any other bus apart from 49208 ever operates the school bus service Y36
with these buses now in at bolton depot have any flolines or ultralows got withdrawn?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Most of the time it is the same driver and bus on the same school everyday.
(11/07/2013 19:46)37554BY Wrote:  
(11/07/2013 18:47)SF07 Wrote:  Spotted Streetlite 47403 running around Salford Shopping Centre this afternoon around 2.30pm. Does anyone know what the plan is with these buses?

Apparently a Bolton Depot employee has said QS have been told not to expect anymore streetlites at the moment, he thinks they may have been diverted

I also noted the enviro and mis allocated B7 In Bolton today

47403 going to First South Yorkshire all 4 going there also 34089 and another KLF on loan to pioneer which now has 2 broken cooling fan B9s 37386 and 37464 on 86 3rd gear is not working right either
Spotted one of the Metroshuttle 3 buses heading up Oldham Road through Failsworth towards Oldham at dinner time today, presumably off to Oldham depot.

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)