Current time: 03/05/2024, 21:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Olympian on the X84 this afternoon, although the driver had a bit of a problem trying to display the fact it was the X84. Ended up leaving Manchester with 'Reebok Stadium 8' displaying. Managed to pull over a driver on the 184 and ask how to get X84 and he couldn't manage it either, which meant the driver having to stop at every scheduled stop and announce it was the X84.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I did ask one of the drivers I know about the destinations on T---KLF Olympians and how you get the X up as the driver on one of the X82s the other week was having the same problem, the answer I got was enter the 8 as normal and then scroll the number up and hopefully the X should appear, the problem is that it seems Oldham Depot have had another intake of newbies and the newbies I don't think have been shown how these destinations work
Out if interest does anybody know the size of the front displays on First Manchester vehicles and also how you get the number to appear on the Right Hand Side on Helen Destination software
I assume the same as Stagecoach's, except the rear ones are slightly narrower: 144x19, 96x8, 32x17 (I think First's are 32x15).

To change where the number appears, click on Options, then Sign Config. then change the justification in the bottom right of the box which appears.
Older rear sets are 36x19, newer (ie Enviros) are 32x17. In the 'Fields and Justification' box when in the Sign Parameter Editor, change the Justification to Right. Wink

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
I know I keep asking about Helen Software but my latest query is is it possible to show symbols within LED Destination display and if so how?
Select Logo16 from the font list, then go through the alphabet until you get the one you want.
Just a note to ask that any further queries related to the software are placed in the relevant thread in the off-topic area of the forum, thanks.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Disruptions to services 350, 501, 507, 519 and 561/562, according to First website, due to snow. Also delays to services in Bury, according to their Twitter feed.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...321&conf=1
Interesting that the 350 is distrupted but not the 184.

User(s) browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)