Current time: 27/04/2024, 15:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Seen Citaro 60234 doing the 836 school service this morning. A more spacious option for a school service
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Finally caught one of the new B9TLs (36279) this morning on the 184, allowed me to compared the new B9s to the Enviros. On comparison, I'd say the Enviros have more power but the B9s were more comfortable.

Meanwhile, First have finally posted their service changes for this weekend. Few changes not covered before:
*22 - timing point at Davyhulme on journeys towards Stockport is changed to Canterbury Road instead of the roundabout.
*68 - The 0850 weekday departure from Trafford Centre will leave at 0845
*81A - Sunday daytime journeys will run every 30 mins between Holts and Manchester. These journeys replaces the current short journeys between Moston and Manchester and also see an increase of service between Holts and Lees to half-hourly. The Sunday daytime service also replaces the 82 Sunday service.
*98 - Buses will leave Bury around 8 mins earlier than present
*472/474 - Weekday afternoon journeys re-timed meaning a reduction in service (mostly remains at 10 mins but drops at times to 15 mins before resuming 10 mins service)
*Metroshuttle 1 - will run weekdays until 2100 until 28 January 2013
*Metroshuttle 2 - will reduce to every 12 mins until 28 January 2013 due to increased traffic levels

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...251&conf=0
Arrow 30586 P413MTW was on the 600 today. Big Grin
(22/10/2012 07:48)M60lad Wrote:  Are you sure its going to be a Yellow Schoolbus only according to TfGM School Services in Trafford area timetables its listed as minimum capacity 85, which surely rules a Yellow Schoolbus out unless I'm wrong, having never looked round one of these Versa's at Oldham yet I'm not to sure on what capacity is

according to fm forthcoming timetables it is numbered what i said its stockpot mersey sq to the college you said look it up you see what i see. spoke to friend he said it maybe a 85 cap contract but they will use the figures from data collectors from prev operator but 99% its a ysb only way to know it to spot it in service nxt week
(22/10/2012 16:38)Benzo Wrote:  Seen Citaro 60234 doing the 836 school service this morning. A more spacious option for a school service

interesting just seen that said bus on the 408 at t.g.h going to stalybridge so would be 1819 from shaw. i wonder what the score is with the 836 as someone (poss you) said they saw duki 40382 on it as a saw it at 2pm the same day in duki but om operating most of time so i wonder whats happenin with it
is 40135 still in service at Ashton
(22/10/2012 19:12)P450 SWX Wrote:  is 40135 still in service at Ashton

no scrapline at bolton shame really
(22/10/2012 19:09)james Wrote:  
(22/10/2012 16:38)Benzo Wrote:  Seen Citaro 60234 doing the 836 school service this morning. A more spacious option for a school service

interesting just seen that said bus on the 408 at t.g.h going to stalybridge so would be 1819 from shaw. i wonder what the score is with the 836 as someone (poss you) said they saw duki 40382 on it as a saw it at 2pm the same day in duki but om operating most of time so i wonder whats happenin with it

Hmm that's interesting must be on same running board then or so and saw 40365 out of Stalybridge on 408 around 16:25 too.
Yes I mentioned that I saw that 12th Oct on 836 and seemed to be heading back Oldham bound 'NIS' after run. Odd stuff which need to be closely looked at
60224, 60225 nd 60248 were all on the 425 today. Smile

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
are the withdrawn bendy buses still at bolton and if so are they visable from anywhere public

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)