Current time: 08/05/2024, 07:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(04/09/2012 17:15)SF07 Wrote:  Is 40430 a Pioneer bus? As I saw it on the 408 this afternoon (couldn't see legals as I was on the other side) and I know there was some suggestion that the 408 was going back to Tameside depot.

no its om depot . The idea is a plan due to increase in complaints since om took over im told its takes 8 weeks to change depots so COULD !! Be a october change
its partner on 408 was 40434
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Citaro 60235 is apparantly only loaned from Bury as a training vehicle to Oldham, only 60272/6 are transfers listed
have to ask seeing as Bolton Depot seems to be collecting scania's from Bury and Rock Ferry to replace the p reg darts.

It begs a question, Bury must be replacing the scania's, with what Id like to know, earlier 60183 was posted as loan, but others due to leave Bury are transfers, and Im curious to know what will replace them.
All of the 582 B7RLE's appear to now be repainted so far I have chance to see 69521/6/31 but those are the only ones I've actually seen, as yet no branding except the badge that says cared for by Bolton depot.
(05/09/2012 05:48)gilesbus1 Wrote:  All of the 582 B7RLE's appear to now be repainted so far I have chance to see 69521/6/31 but those are the only ones I've actually seen, as yet no branding except the badge that says cared for by Bolton depot.

The only ones I've not seen in the flesh or photos of them being painted are 69525/7.
(04/09/2012 22:21)Damien Wrote:  have to ask seeing as Bolton Depot seems to be collecting scania's from Bury and Rock Ferry to replace the p reg darts.

It begs a question, Bury must be replacing the scania's, with what Id like to know, earlier 60183 was posted as loan, but others due to leave Bury are transfers, and Im curious to know what will replace them.

I'm not sure if they are replacing the P reg Darts yet, I think the L94s and 1 Arrow (31930) are to replace the withdrawn P reg Arrows. I think the long term plan is to replace the Darts but they all seemed to be out in force yesterday.

Also, it was reported that 66862 had moved to BN but I've just seen a photo of it in the new livery and branded for the 88/81A. This leads me to believe that the B7s from OM at BN are on loan until maybe the next big change when the rest of the Enviros turn up.
(05/09/2012 08:52)WWH44L Wrote:  
(04/09/2012 22:21)Damien Wrote:  have to ask seeing as Bolton Depot seems to be collecting scania's from Bury and Rock Ferry to replace the p reg darts.

I'm not sure if they are replacing the P reg Darts yet, I think the L94s and 1 Arrow (31930) are to replace the withdrawn P reg Arrows. I think the long term plan is to replace the Darts but they all seemed to be out in force yesterday.

Also, it was reported that 66862 had moved to BN but I've just seen a photo of it in the new livery and branded for the 88/81A. This leads me to believe that the B7s from OM at BN are on loan until maybe the next big change when the rest of the Enviros turn up.

It is very conflicting at the moment regarding scanias a BN a driver at BY seems to think the scanias are for dart replacements at Weston Street, but it's hard to tell
37381 is now pioneers it has pioneer legals but still has a 180/4 advert on its side so this is the first of the ten new
(05/09/2012 15:36)james Wrote:  37381 is now pioneers it has pioneer legals but still has a 180/4 advert on its side so this is the first of the ten new

good to hear James i guess 37382 to 90 will be the rest
We know what First are like with consistency in numbers these days so I wouldn't bank on it. Considering 37389 and 37390 are at Bolton too, I don't thinnk they'll source buses from both depots just to keep numbers consecutive :P

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/

User(s) browsing this thread: 43 Guest(s)