Current time: 08/05/2024, 04:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
12015 had 582 on the desti while laying over at Bolton today, does anyone know if it has actually been on the 582 today?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/06/2017 18:46)Alexw12 Wrote:  12015 had 582 on the desti while laying over at Bolton today, does anyone know if it has actually been on the 582 today?

It's been in for Door repairs all day, there seems to be a fair few of the device with different 582 destinations showing
Does anybody know how long Boltons B10s have left in service?
33738 still on loan to Bolton, and is on the 8 today
30960 is also on loan to Bolton seen it running the 561/2s Today i have missed seeing First Group ALX400s in Bolton Bus Station
I asked First Manchester on Twitter today if the Bendies are to be Withdrawn and they confirmed they are indeed being Withdrawn, no mention of what will replace them tho

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I have noticed an increase in double-decks on Saturday route 22 workings from First. Conversely, Sundays are more mixed now having been mainly Volvo B9TL.
Full list of buses on loan to Bolton,

From QS, 66916, 37304

From OM, 33738, 67424, 30960

From Rusholme, 33850
30960 is on the 520 today
(16/06/2017 20:55)T42 PVM Wrote:  I asked First Manchester on Twitter today if the Bendies are to be Withdrawn and they confirmed they are indeed being Withdrawn, no mention of what will replace them tho

Interesting, considering that it been reported elsewhere that First have some Bendibuses on order, with delivery being due about December/January. No mention of Depot or Area, which they are heading for (but could be York for the new Park & Ride, or Bristol for the new Metrobus routes).

User(s) browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)