Current time: 03/05/2024, 18:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
Well 508111 is holding up pretty well, 507002 is ok, you can see the brake dust and sandite forming now, simiarly to Liverpool Central Wirral line platform which looks dreadful
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I don't know if this has happened, or heard of it happening but it would be nice to see both 002 and 111 coupled together. And I would love to see 507001 in the original BR livery as it was the first to enter service.
(05/03/2013 01:38)jtd508110 Wrote:  I havnt been on or seen 507002 in service for at least a month now. I wonder what's next for overhaul now 032 is back in service?

508126 is on overhaul at the moment, which should keep Birkenhead North Depot busy for about another 4 weeks
508139 on ormskirk 6 car this evening with 508127. Rare appearance for 508139 off the Wirral Line
disruption on the southport line this morning due to a technical fault onboard. the service after was delayed and was a six car? anyone know why and what unit was involved.
Signalling difficulties at Walton jnct are causing Kirkby services to divert to Aintree.
(07/03/2013 06:07)wirralbus Wrote:  Signalling difficulties at Walton jnct are causing Kirkby services to divert to Aintree.

I got the first train to ormskirk before from moorfields and was told to board the southport train and change at sandhills as all kirkby and ormskirk services are starting and terminating at sandhills. Tickets for kirkby are being accepted on local bus services between aintree and kirkby.
(07/03/2013 07:25)MX12CFE Wrote:  
(07/03/2013 06:07)wirralbus Wrote:  Signalling difficulties at Walton jnct are causing Kirkby services to divert to Aintree.

I got the first train to ormskirk before from moorfields and was told to board the southport train and change at sandhills as all kirkby and ormskirk services are starting and terminating at sandhills. Tickets for kirkby are being accepted on local bus services between aintree and kirkby.

Ormskirk services are now running through to Liverpool .

kirkby services still affected
(07/03/2013 07:37)wirralbus Wrote:  
(07/03/2013 07:25)MX12CFE Wrote:  

Ormskirk services are now running through to Liverpool .

kirkby services still affected

Starting to get back to normal , some of the kirkby diagrams had been held on Kirkdale CS to prevent congestion and these were introduced from approx 0745.
Due to signalling difficulties in the Conway Park area services between Birkenhead North and Liverpool are being disrupted.

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)