Current time: 27/04/2024, 19:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
(11/10/2012 21:28)507 mad Wrote:  i think that the sidings at southport look in a terrible state and heard the mpv going through hightown towards liverpool tonight at 18:43

what are the leaf blasting diagrams for the southport line

Early hours.

Passes Liverpool Central HL towards Hunts Cross at 0600(ish), so probably leaves Southport about 05:15. Usually reverses rather than take the avoider.

If you get the first Liverpool-Kirkby, you often see it being held just outside Bank Hall to allow the Kirkby to pass.

I'll get a WTT time tomorrow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
yesterday's mpv was DR98901/51 managed to catch it
Nine 507s on the Southport Line today, with just one 508 making an appearance. 508130 was on the Ormskirk line and I would say this is one of the better 508s, far superior to 114. 507001 was one of the 507s on the Southport Line and probably one of if not the best train on the network.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Services on the Wirral Lines New brighton line started early by approx 1 hour , however services were subject to delay due to problems between Hamilton Sq and James Street. Problem resolved .

Northern line services are also meeting with delay due to train that has failed coming out of Kirkdale CS.
Edit : Services to resume 0832
Three trains cancelled , one to Hunts Cross , one to southport and one to ormskirk.
The jointed track between hoylake and Meols is still in place. I thaught they would remove it, but are they just inspecting it currently?
(14/10/2012 07:31)wirralbus Wrote:  Services on the Wirral Lines New brighton line started early by approx 1 hour , however services were subject to delay due to problems between Hamilton Sq and James Street. Problem resolved .

Northern line services are also meeting with delay due to train that has failed coming out of Kirkdale CS.
Three trains cancelled , one to Hunts Cross , one to southport and one to ormskirk.

Trespasser on the river bed.
(14/10/2012 10:37)Merseyrail 507/508 Wrote:  
(14/10/2012 07:31)wirralbus Wrote:  Services on the Wirral Lines New brighton line started early by approx 1 hour , however services were subject to delay due to problems between Hamilton Sq and James Street. Problem resolved .

Trespasser on the river bed.
Tresspasser i would expect anywhere else but not on the Riverbed
i wonder what it must feel like to see somebody on the line

which nights does all the night engineering take place on the southport line from hall road onwards to liverpool?
I kid you not! Driver reported passing over a person on the river bed section.

Not sure what happened after, as it didn't take long for the service to recover.
21year old male got into station at 4ish fell asleep on seat then decided to take a walk onto track and fall asleep again

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)