Current time: 08/05/2024, 04:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
(21/12/2023 07:07)508134 Wrote:  Did 777021 & 777022 arrive at Kirkdale?

They did, one covered in Grafiti i noticed when they passed Rainhill

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(21/12/2023 10:57)T42 PVM Wrote:  They did, one covered in Grafiti i noticed when they passed Rainhill

There was no graffiti on the units when they passed me, must’ve been on the other side!
Find all posts by this user
Apparently 777047/051/053 are staying in Poland for a while yet until a decision is made on whether they will have long range batteries fitted to them
Fitting of batteries to more 777s sounds like a decision is to be made soon on whether Merseyrail will take over the Borderlands Line.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(22/12/2023 10:25)childwallblues Wrote:  Fitting of batteries to more 777s sounds like a decision is to be made soon on whether Merseyrail will take over the Borderlands Line.

If im being honest we need to get a 15 minute service up and running on the Headbolt Lane line before any other sections of line can be thought of being looked at .

The hill at Hawarden will be one of the things to be looked at , it can even be a struggle for a diesel when not in a fully fit set up .
When does the leaf-fall timetable finish on the Chester & Ellesmere Port lines?
RTT seems to suggest the usual timetable will be restored from Wed 27th Dec. However I have seen no announcement on this via the Twitter/X or on the Merseyrail website?
(22/12/2023 10:25)childwallblues Wrote:  Fitting of batteries to more 777s sounds like a decision is to be made soon on whether Merseyrail will take over the Borderlands Line.
How many extra 777/1s would be needed if they go ahead with it?

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(22/12/2023 16:15)508134 Wrote:  When does the leaf-fall timetable finish on the Chester & Ellesmere Port lines?
RTT seems to suggest the usual timetable will be restored from Wed 27th Dec. However I have seen no announcement on this via the Twitter/X or on the Merseyrail website?

27th December is correct

I’ve doubts that the Wrexham line will be next.
From what I understand, the extension from Ellesmere Port to Helsby is in the frame as well
Has anyone noticed recently 507002 & 508108 always seem to be running together as a 6 Car?
Do both units have some issues at the moment preventing them from running separately as a 3 Car?

It was nice to see 6 Cars out yesterday on the Southport- Liverpool South Parkway and New Brighton services. Also a 6 Car (507032 & 507023) as one of the Aintree express services for the racing meeting at the racecourse.
West Kirby line was worked by 2 x 777 units (777020 & 777028) as the 777s on the West Kirby line increases from this week.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)