Current time: 08/05/2024, 20:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
507004 has returned to service following its severe full bodyside graffiti attack in July.
I saw it today on the Ormskirk line, they have done well to remove the graffiti, however its taken off some of the vinyl and looks in a bad way now. Such as shame.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Pity it wasn't repainted back into blue and grey like the real life unit 313201
(18/08/2021 20:06)508134 Wrote:  It seems as though it was only out for a quick trip to New Brighton and back
https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service...8/detailed
https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service...8/detailed

I think 777010 has completed its mileage accumulation.

It completed its 1500 miles fault free running around the beginning of the month, 008 is the latest one to also achieve that feat. 014 will be the next one, starting next week.
010 is also on display to the public at Rock Ferry on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday next week
(18/08/2021 20:10)508134 Wrote:  507004 has returned to service following its severe full bodyside graffiti attack in July.
I saw it today on the Ormskirk line, they have done well to remove the graffiti, however its taken off some of the vinyl and looks in a bad way now. Such as shame.

I was told it was going to Birkenhead North depot to be re-vinyled after some of the vinyl came off, but that doesn’t seem to have happened from your report
(18/08/2021 22:54)507022 Wrote:  It completed its 1500 miles fault free running around the beginning of the month, 008 is the latest one to also achieve that feat. 014 will be the next one, starting next week.
010 is also on display to the public at Rock Ferry on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday next week

Thanks for the heads up on this one, just saw the moves booked in on Realtime Trains.
Do you know if there is a date yet for 507006's departure?
(18/08/2021 23:22)508134 Wrote:  Thanks for the heads up on this one, just saw the moves booked in on Realtime Trains.
Do you know if there is a date yet for 507006's departure?

I’ve not heard of a date for the departure of 507006 yet, if I do, I’ll post it on this thread
Further to my earlier post #3413, the 777 event at Rock Ferry this week has been postponed
(23/08/2021 20:55)507022 Wrote:  Further to my earlier post #3413, the 777 event at Rock Ferry this week has been postponed

Is that all three days or just tomorrow which have been cancelled?
Do you think a move to Rock Ferry will take place tomorrow, even though the event has been cancelled (I notice there are sometimes moves of the 777s during the day onto the Wirral the last few weeks)?
(23/08/2021 21:56)508134 Wrote:  Is that all three days or just tomorrow which have been cancelled?
Do you think a move to Rock Ferry will take place tomorrow, even though the event has been cancelled (I notice there are sometimes moves of the 777s during the day onto the Wirral the last few weeks)?

All three days have been cancelled, it will probably take place somewhere else in the near future - it’s because of disabled access at Rock Ferry
(24/08/2021 13:48)507022 Wrote:  All three days have been cancelled, it will probably take place somewhere else in the near future - it’s because of disabled access at Rock Ferry

Disabled Access at Rock Ferry is a very emotive subject , it reared its head up at the local election , as it was turned down for access for all money .

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)