Current time: 08/05/2024, 21:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
(04/03/2021 22:15)313201 Wrote:  I watched it and I cannot believe he was so utterly stupid for use of a better terminology.

I am also completely mystified as to how he managed to get into 1 of the middle cabs without being seen by either staff or on CCTV.

I have to say here that I hope the police see it and wipe the floor with him, totally deserves it for his utterly reckless and dangerous actions.

One of the problems with running trains as 6 cars is the empty cabs in the centre of the 6 car (if the cab door becomes unlocked).
I was on a 6 car the end of last year and noticed the door to one of the cabs in the centre was open (unattended). Mentioned it to the guard once we arrived at the terminal station and he explained to me that he had shut that door a number of times recently-it appeared the latches on some of cab doors can be faulty, causing the cab doors to open, especially as the train goes around bends etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The t**t risking his life and potentially exposing the emergency services to the trauma of scraping the bits up off half a mile track needs locking up.
(01/03/2021 22:45)Olympian2100 Wrote:  Most Merseyrail services will be running on a 20 minute frequency from Sunday 14th March, according to their website.

Will the new 20 min timetable be the 'new' normal timetable after Covid/lockdowns/restrictions.
I notice under this new timetable, the Ormskirk and Kirkby lines will interwork (Mon-Sat) all day.
(06/03/2021 19:06)508134 Wrote:  Will the new 20 min timetable be the 'new' normal timetable after Covid/lockdowns/restrictions.
I notice under this new timetable, the Ormskirk and Kirkby lines will interwork (Mon-Sat) all day.

No

This is the best service that could be operated with the resources available at this time
Train ran through the buffers at Kirkby this evening
(13/03/2021 19:47)507022 Wrote:  Train ran through the buffers at Kirkby this evening

Looks a bad one too , ripping up the platform and damaging the bridge.
Damage to the platform looks mostly to the edging stones but can’t be 100% sure but the front of the train is badly damaged
(13/03/2021 20:35)507022 Wrote:  Damage to the platform looks mostly to the edging stones but can’t be 100% sure but the front of the train is badly damaged

507006 is the unit involved.
Coupled to 507021.
https://twitter.com/LMRailway/status/137...9584320512
(13/03/2021 20:22)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Looks a bad one too , ripping up the platform and damaging the bridge.

The bridge is undamaged.
(13/03/2021 20:48)508134 Wrote:  507006 is the unit involved.
Coupled to 507021.
https://twitter.com/LMRailway/status/137...9584320512

Can’t see 507006 seeing service again

User(s) browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)