Current time: 29/04/2024, 11:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
The scrap move of 507013 & 507032 did not take place yesterday, any idea when this move will be rescheduled?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/02/2024 10:58)508134 Wrote:  The scrap move of 507013 & 507032 did not take place yesterday, any idea when this move will be rescheduled?

Put back another week now, but don’t know why they didn’t go yesterday
Any particular reason why Liverpool bound trains at Birkenhead North station are using platform 1 instead of platform 2?
3 more 777s moved from Wembley to Walton Old Jn Wednesday (041 was one, the other two may have been 037/039) then going to Long Marston later today
(14/02/2024 13:49)508134 Wrote:  Any particular reason why Liverpool bound trains at Birkenhead North station are using platform 1 instead of platform 2?

Defective signalling in platform 2
It is confirmed that 777037/39/41 were the units taken to store at Long Marston.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
507013/032 are due to leave at 0611 tomorrow
How does the 777's in service on the Northern Line between Hunts Cross and Southport work? I noticed a unit on test at Hall Road LC, and then 15 minutes later one left in the direction of Southport. Are these only in service on specific days or when needed, because yesterday I didn't see any whilst spending time in Waterloo and Blundellsands, TIA.
(25/02/2024 17:14)NathanR Wrote:  How does the 777's in service on the Northern Line between Hunts Cross and Southport work? I noticed a unit on test at Hall Road LC, and then 15 minutes later one left in the direction of Southport. Are these only in service on specific days or when needed, because yesterday I didn't see any whilst spending time in Waterloo and Blundellsands, TIA.
There is currently four out of ten diagrams booked for 777s on SOP-HNX services on Monday to Friday only. However I understand that this could include weekend working from this week.

There are now just six 507 diagrams left - 3 on the New Brighton line and three on Southport to Hunts Cross
777027 has now entered service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)