Current time: 02/05/2024, 19:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wirral Bus & Tram Show
RE: Wirral Bus & Tram Show 2012
Glad you Enjoyed L255 Paul. Cracking Bus and a credit to her owner who spent 30 odd years restoring her with the help of others back to the condition you see her in today complete with period Adverts
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/10/2012 20:27)J654UHN Wrote:  Glad you Enjoyed L255 Paul. Cracking Bus and a credit to her owner who spent 30 odd years restoring her with the help of others back to the condition you see her in today complete with period Adverts

Is the owner still Rob, who used to be a valued member of this esteemed forum, Jordan?

“Never run after a bus or a woman. There will always be another one.”

“A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it”
He is indeed Paul. He currently working on a project at Kirkby for the winter
(13/10/2012 08:11)J654UHN Wrote:  He is indeed Paul. He currently working on a project at Kirkby for the winter

Please give him my best regards Jordan, and ask him if he's had any luck sourcing the bulkhead "Pendleton's Twicer" advertisements! lol

“Never run after a bus or a woman. There will always be another one.”

“A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it”
Will do when i next see him or even better pop up to Kirkby and say hello and have a nosey
RE: Wirral Bus & Tram Show
There are only 6 days to this years Wirral Bus & Tram Show, this year it is on Sunday 6th October 2013, starting at 10am and finishing around 4pm.

This year will see the introduction of a free half-hourly service connecting the show with the delightful seaside town of New Brighton, as well as serving Seacombe Ferry Terminal on the way. Times for which will be included in the programme booklet on the day.

Our popular free longer distance excursions will continue to run to favourite places, such as, West Kirby, Heswall, New Ferry and Moreton Shore as well as a Mystery Tour or two as well again times included in the programme booklet on the day.

The Wirral Transport Museum along with the Merseyside Tramway Preservation Society will be providing a special 4 car service throughout the day, meaning trams running up to every 15 minutes along the line.

A small fare is charged on the tram service for the upkeep of the tramway infrastructure and vehicles. It is well worth the small charge for a trip to Woodside Ferry (were the Classic Car display will be held) and back to the Museum.

As far as I know, there won't be any feeders this year due to low passenger numbers last year.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Delightful seaside town of New Brighton, not sure delightful is quite the word but each to their own.
Find all posts by this user
(29/09/2013 21:30)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Delightful seaside town of New Brighton, not sure delightful is quite the word but each to their own.

Well I never wrote that bit so it aint down to me, just taking it from the organisers notes. :P

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Well the organisers do have to make a place sound better than it is don't they.
Be A good day I know MTT are taking and poss using 3 buses not sure what on...or what buses yet but will be another good day

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)