Current time: 02/05/2024, 16:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wigan Coachways
RE: Wigan Coachways
That's a bit steep given the size and regularity of their services.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/01/2016 15:10)St Helens Rider Wrote:  That's a bit steep given the size and regularity of their services.

Thought exactly the same and the time it takes to get from A to B isn't great either.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Y46ABA is the bus thats arrived in Arriva Livery as a Spares Donor.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
SP53 EGY on today's 351 with T41PVM on the 600?

Same allocation on the 351. The 352 had the beast T41PVM allocated to it but it's been swapped onto the 633

The 352 and 633 interwork

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Fd02sdy on the 351 and y48aba was on the 352 yesterday

4 August 2016

Rotala plc
("Rotala" or "the Company")

Acquisition in Lancashire

Rotala is pleased to announce the acquisition, from Rojay Services Limited, trading as Wigan Coachways, ("Wigan Coachways"), of its entire business, brand and 8-strong vehicle fleet for a cash consideration of £213,000. The Company estimates that the Wigan Coachways business has annual revenues of approximately £500,000 and that its vehicle fleet has a fair value of approximately £58,000. Rotala will not assume any other assets or liabilities of any materiality on acquisition. On this basis the Acquisition is expected to generate about £150,000 of positive goodwill on consolidation.

The acquisition is the second to be completed by the Company in the Lancashire area within the past month, following the acquisition of the fleet and business from Elite Minibus and Coach Services Limited ("Elite"), as announced on 12 July 2016. Like Elite, Wigan Coachways is a well-established operator of contracted services for local authorities and engages in some private hire operations. The Company will integrate the business of Wigan Coachways and its staff, into Rotala's existing depot in Atherton, Greater Manchester. This acquisition will broaden the range of services which Rotala is able to offer in this area of Lancashire and add to its geographical reach.
Just seen that on Facebook but cant find anything on the Rotala Website regarding it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Wigan Coachways have put a statement on their Facebook Page, Long story short it confirms the company has been sold to Rotala as Roger Jarvis (Manager) is retiring, All Services and Hire work is covered in the sale

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)