Current time: 01/05/2024, 22:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach - FLEET NEWS ONLY
I had a really enjoyable ride on 2568 on the 39 from Liscard to Hoylake at lunch time. Marvellous bus. However I noted that next to the Impera legal lettering it also had name and address for Dawson Group in Milton Keynes. I don't think this is normal for leased vehicles to have two sets of legals and this ones a bit old to be on lease. Does this mean it's on some kind of rental agreement?
Find all posts by this user
Not exactly fleet new but company news (no where else to post it)

39 finishing earlier from 17th December
39A withdrawn from 17th December

NEW SERVICE
1A starting 17th December via 411 route from New Brighton to Birkenhead Bus Station every 30 minutes Monday to Saturday

Thanks to the driver who told me about these changes
(24/10/2012 17:54)P450 SWX Wrote:  NEW SERVICE
1A starting 17th December via 411 route from New Brighton to Birkenhead Bus Station every 30 minutes Monday to Saturday

Ooh dear, dont tell Arriva!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Impera calls it a day with the 130,210 & 250 Service. Roads in Liverpool in a terrible state, massive increase with repairs. Timetable unworkable using full size buses drivers on the edge of committing traffic offences such as speeding to try and keep to time. Not to mention the 34 broken windows since we started the contract. We had no choice but to pull the plug. Last service 26th January 2013. Impera are looking to purchase 2 Brand New Volvo B7 Wright Body and place a further order for 2/3 Volvo 7900 Hybrid next year. There are new routes starting as well as the 39/1A. 39 will be withdrawn on a sunday and eveings until 27th January 2013.

OH yes all double deckers are for sale. We are also reducing school services.

Sorry not all fleet news
1A Route not the same as the 411, the 1A goes over the four bridges (when open) and along canning street to woodside and then to birkenhead bus station.
Good luck mark sounds great Smile
its a shame really but your reasons well justify pulling the plug, 34 broken windows! plus when you think about it if a bus gets a problem you got a lot of messing to get another bus down there, oh well you gave it a go its not worked out good luck with the 1A!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/11/2012 01:03)msteens Wrote:  Impera calls it a day with the 130,210 & 250 Service. Roads in Liverpool in a terrible state, massive increase with repairs. Timetable unworkable using full size buses drivers on the edge of committing traffic offences such as speeding to try and keep to time. Not to mention the 34 broken windows since we started the contract. We had no choice but to pull the plug. Last service 26th January 2013. Impera are looking to purchase 2 Brand New Volvo B7 Wright Body and place a further order for 2/3 Volvo 7900 Hybrid next year. There are new routes starting as well as the 39/1A. 39 will be withdrawn on a sunday and eveings until 27th January 2013.

OH yes all double deckers are for sale. We are also reducing school services.

Sorry not all fleet news

Heard about this yesterday Ace Travel have been awarded the 130,210 and 250 on emergency tender by merseytravel was told this by an Ace driver and a merseytravel employee.
Strange how CMT, GTL, Arriva, Cumfybus & Stagecoach all managed to run these contracts.

Delays did occur, but this was more down to poor diagram management/ individual driver behaviour than anything else.

34 broken windows? Hmm. This didn't happen to anyone else!

I don't think a certain company will be getting many more tendered routes from Merseytravel without a fight in the future.

I've put in a FOI request to Merseytravel to reveal the reasons Impera gave to them, and any correspondence relating to the contract terminating.

Good that they are looking at new buses, but I believe the above route withdrawal is more to do with Wirral expansion and attacking Arriva, or now, perhaps Stagecoach.

I'd be surprised if the independents weren't getting jittery about Stagecoach coming onto the Wirral and wanting to expand their operations.
I see the mindless idiots are back again this is for fleet news only, i only put on about the 130,210 & 250 for information purposes not for mindless people to make allegations about our company. Strange when a passengers are telling me that the 130 didnt go to dingle before we took over the route. hmmm how strange is that, that may be the reason why it used to run to time on the rest of the route. 10 minutes from liverpool one to dingle mount over all them speed humps. The passengers must think they have gone the fairground. I was dead on time in Liverpool One today but 6 Minutes late when i got to Ullet Road and that is with my foot down and out of my comfort zone. I was 4 Minutes late out of Ullet Road and that is changing my ETM and Destinations at lights. This route needs serious time changes on Sunday between 11am and 5pm and Monday to Saturday between 18:12 and 20:00. And the broken windows we have police incident numbers and invoices to prove. So carry on with your speculations. We made a decision to give notice on the contracts for operational reasons. I will not answer to anymore out bursts or finger pointing.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)