Current time: 16/05/2024, 06:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington Coachways
RE: Warrington Coachways
(30/01/2013 22:04)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Im doing the daytime buddy. I start the service at 9.32am from Collins Green and run it til I finish at 18.47. The day services are the 33A and from 18.47 it becomes the 33 and the route to Asda Westbrook alters slightly as it misses Gemini out. It then carries on into the town centre via Cromwell Avenue, Sankey Way, Folly Lane to the Interchange..

Thanks for all the information.
Is there any chance you could sketch out a brief timetable for the service?
It's annoying how there isn't one online anywhere: I think Warrington Borough Council should provide one at least!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
You won't see the old lady (as you put it) with anything other than the bus she drives on 37/38s due to the fact that she holds a restrictive license from what she's told me in the past and yes Warrington Coachways do like to have regular drivers on their services that stick to the same routes although I do know that one of the drivers on 37/38s sometimes does School Duties in the afternoon
so thats why that bus is still in public service and no schools, in that case i really dont blame them as she looks like a very friendly driver who gets along well with people, something thats hard to come by these days

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Im just getting ready for work gents so I will create a timetable when I get home this evening...
After getting back to the depot tonight, to my delight in the workshop is a newly arrived ex Stagecoach Leyland Olympian with Alexander body on an N plate....

Looked in great condition. I think its going to be another schools bus..
(19/02/2013 21:31)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  After getting back to the depot tonight, to my delight in the workshop is a newly arrived ex Stagecoach Leyland Olympian with Alexander body on an N plate....

Shame you can't have it for going around Burtonwood.
Few things beat a decker on country lanes.
Indeed mate. I think it's going to be used for schools and private hire unfortunately. Plus it's not a low floor vehicle so they wouldn't use it on my service as we get a fair few pensioners on board...
A cracking picture of the new 33A service...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/networkwarr...491190771/
They're certainly not keen on working destination equipment! YX60 BZM has been running around for months with failed units on the 157 too.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(19/02/2013 21:31)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  After getting back to the depot tonight, to my delight in the workshop is a newly arrived ex Stagecoach Leyland Olympian with Alexander body on an N plate....

One minor correction - any Olympians on N-plates will be Volvo not Leyland, the last Leylands were L-reg ones.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)