Current time: 18/04/2024, 23:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(24/12/2021 18:47)NathanR Wrote:  Can I ask if 4418 and 4619 have entered service yet? Currently not having any luck looking for them, have seen 4412 and 4414 multiple times this week though. TIA
4619 has been out but had a few problems and I haven't seen it for a few days. 4418 is in the depot but not sure if it's been out in service yet.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4418 was out yesterday, I saw it Liverpool bound by Kirkdale Station yesterday although it wasn't in service.
Find all posts by this user
Can anyone help me please i would like to.take a picture of 4699 but I was wondering when will.ahw be next out on the road please.
(19/01/2022 06:00)PULSAR Wrote:  Can anyone help me please i would like to.take a picture of 4699 but I was wondering when will.ahw be next out on the road please.

If I recall correctly 4699 is allocated exclusively to rail replacements only.
(19/01/2022 11:33)NathanR Wrote:  If I recall correctly 4699 is allocated exclusively to rail replacements only.

Ok thank you
Looks like some low life's have been having fun on 4694, just seen it coming through Qs with big writing written over some upstairs windows, so wonder what the inside is like
I have 4117 for my 60/61 late, unexpected too. Thought this would be out of use after the service reduction this week and extra Enviro400s but seems not.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I know BusTimes isn't a reliable source for information, but any idea why all of the Centro's have been removed from the fleet list? All that is left is St. Helens 2615.

If they were withdrawn with the arrival of 4646-8, then maybe that will make sense.
(01/02/2022 14:56)NathanR Wrote:  I know BusTimes isn't a reliable source for information, but any idea why all of the Centro's have been removed from the fleet list? All that is left is St. Helens 2615.

If they were withdrawn with the arrival of 4646-8, then maybe that will make sense.

I’m the one who removed the Centros and Commanders assuming they’ve been withdrawn by all means put them back on if I’m mistaken as I’m not one for editing things wrong on purpose.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
2666 is back here on 53.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)