Current time: 28/03/2024, 22:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Maghull Coaches
RE: Maghull Coaches
(13/02/2013 13:15)moreton407 Wrote:  City Explorer BYX 185V seen head along New Ferry By-Pass towards Liverpool, stopping off at the Rock Retail Park so the driver could get a MacDonalds.

It had been to the VOSA testing station at Bromborough Pool, saw it when I drove past there but is was too far in the building for a photo.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Maghull Coaches now have a setra in use on the magical mystery tour cant remember the reg but it was an X or Y reg saw it while travelling on the 130 on duke street today.
(17/03/2013 20:33)MX12CFE Wrote:  Maghull Coaches now have a setra in use on the magical mystery tour cant remember the reg but it was an X or Y reg saw it while travelling on the 130 on duke street today.
...whilst one of their old Magical Mystery Tour coaches seems to live on a school service in the Maghull area (seen it many times during the past week or two)! LOL

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Maghull coaches Dennis Arrow are for sale of Used Coach Sales site.
New here are ex-IoM Lowlanders PM03 EHT (and possibly a second 03-plate, although I can't confirm that), DC05 JCJ, DC05 JCO and DC05 JCU (the latter three retaining their flip-dot destinations). They look very smart IMO!

Is any in a green and purple livery as seen one in Skelmersdale yeasterday.
Maghull Coaches also have also acquired Optare Spectra X985 BBV - formerly Isle of Man Transport 43 (MAN-43-H) - from Napier Point

The three 05-reg VDL DB250s were 44-46 (HMN-288/9/90-A) and were acquired from Go Goodwins who originally purchased them from Bus Vannin. The 03-reg DAF DB250 will be either 5, 6, 8 or 9
(28/02/2015 15:24)SL64 JDZ (4593) Wrote:  Maghull Coaches also have also acquired Optare Spectra X985 BBV - formerly Isle of Man Transport 43 (MAN-43-H) - from Napier Point
They've had that for about two years now (since Napier Point were closed-down/took over).

Yesterday the 827 was Operated by Optare Spectra X985 BBV, Normally the Service is Operated by ELC Tridents V414 KWY, V429 DRA or W941 SNR. Its a shame they operate hardly any Service Work as their Buses are Maintained to a very high Standard and overall the Drivers are friendly and are a credit to the Industry! (Just to note i have been using the 827 very regular since Maghull took the Service over)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(08/04/2015 02:32)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Yesterday the 827 was Operated by Optare Spectra X985 BBV, Normally the Service is Operated by ELC Tridents V414 KWY, V429 DRA or W941 SNR. Its a shame they operate hardly any Service Work as their Buses are Maintained to a very high Standard and overall the Drivers are friendly and are a credit to the Industry! (Just to note i have been using the 827 very regular since Maghull took the Service over)

Was told that Maghull have put in for the 103s in the upcoming service changes on the 19th. Dont know if theyve been successful in gaining it though i agree would be great if they had some service work.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)