Current time: 04/05/2024, 07:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(30/07/2016 15:37)Danfilm007 Wrote:  There were a few 59 plate ones if I can recall, and as long as they're in okish condition (Most of them are), it's buses they can buy and hold onto for a few years and taking the dependency away from hiring in at the moment. They might keep the branding in the short term, it wouldn't be much of a shock either way to me.

From Ron's fleet list it looks like there were 4 x 59 reg Cheshire Connect Solos. There's also DK09ENW which finished up in Cheshire Connect colours with the Cheshire Connect branding removed. I'm not sure if Versa MX58KZE ever got it's Connect 88 branding removed.

If D&G want any of the old GHA fleet I don't think the livery will bother them too much, they seem to be able to apply a red base coat and a D&G logo to a bus relatively quickly and easily. It might be the Solo SRs or the Metrocities would interest D&G as they currently have both types of buses in their fleet but then it might be that D&G acquire additional buses from elsewhere.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - knutstransport - 31/07/2016 09:06

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)