Current time: 04/05/2024, 18:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(27/07/2016 22:02)solo Wrote:  With the whole thing having gone tits I think whatevers on the destination blind of a bus whilst it's on its journey back to what once was the promised land of Ruabon where the big self important people were is of little importance. I'd be more inclined to look on the brightside and be content that the blind did indeed work rather than have a sheet of A4 paper taped in its grubby window.

I Genuinely feel sorry for the carnage left behind with the employees now being out of work and hope they all find something soon there was on the whole a good bunch there.

Is there any news of an auction to be held? Wouldnt mind having a look at the workshop equipment tools etc..

I would imagine the administrators would have more info regarding auctions etc. It might well be that there inviting tendered bids for vehicles/equipment etc with what's left/unwanted out up for auction.

While I agree that I hope all the drivers and back room staff find suitable employment and that they are comfortable I really do hope management walk away from the industry and leave it to them that know what there doing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - Mayneway - 27/07/2016 22:58

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)