Current time: 04/05/2024, 15:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(13/07/2016 21:58)Depotosw Wrote:  Alarm bells for sure and more so at Aintree with Stagecoach working as far as Denbigh and Corwen! I think it would be expected that ARRIVA Midlands will take back the Shropshire work they lost to GHA between Oswestry and Shrewsbury depots whilst Wrexham depot (Caego) you would expect to expand in Wrexham and surely must be favourite for the 5 Llangollen services (5C to Cefn Mawr not needed as Oswestry depot cover same section as a 2C) but a lot of work duplicates already covered sections, one to watch will be Wrexham to Denbigh. The interest will be in Cheshire longer term, Ellesmere Port would been favoured by Stagecoach but the Tarvin work such as the 82 long term surely will be pruned back to a hourly service, Stagecoach are reported to have it as cover but you would expect ARRIVA Winsford to be interested (mind they got rid when Crewe closed).

I guess time will tell, thoughts go to the drivers been put in this situation and loss of jobs, I wish them the best for the future, most I have found were very helpful and friendly on using services regularly.

Read above, Their not running them now

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - T42 PVM - 13/07/2016 22:02

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)