Current time: 18/05/2024, 07:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(13/07/2016 20:42)T42 PVM Wrote:  Problem this time around is Arriva dont have any spare Buses

Who knows... Bangor will have a few deckers spare now as some schools have finished
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Apparently Lloyds Coaches will be getting the T3.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(13/07/2016 20:45)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  b
Apparently Lloyds Coaches will be getting the T3.

That's no suprise I guess
(13/07/2016 20:40)cx04axy Wrote:  So sad news for the operator and the staff suprised arriva ain't taken any extra emergency routes like they did the days of padarn

Don't GHA do the Traws Cymru T3

The T3 is operated under contract to Gwynedd Council on behalf of The Welsh Govenrment.

The T3 will be an interesting service to look at, will it be operated by a operator in the Wrexham area or will Lloyds Coaches/Express Motors expand eastwards
Cheshire east & west councils will have a hard time covering services. Arriva have the drivers spare just not the buses.
I dunnonly, whether I'm havingr a silly moment but didn't arriva have spare Buses at one point to cover for an emergency like this to happen.

Or any spares in other parts of arriva after all I don't arriva would want stagecoach to expand any further into wales
(13/07/2016 21:05)cx04axy Wrote:  I dunnonly, whether I'm havingr a silly moment but didn't arriva have spare Buses at one point to cover for an emergency like this to happen.

Or any spares in other parts of arriva after all I don't arriva would want stagecoach to expand any further into wales

The X52 could be covered by arrivas 51, and arriva could cover the gha 11/11a evening service. Dont forget arriva are starting 53 service between Prestatyn and denbigh
(13/07/2016 21:08)Conbus Wrote:  The X52 could be covered by arrivas 51, and arriva could cover the gha 11/11a evening service. Dont forget arriva are starting 53 service between Prestatyn and denbigh

Stagecoach will be operating the 55 tomorrow, albeit on a revised timetable. This must cause some concern at the Rhyl Depot and the division Headquaters in Bangor
An update from Flintshire Council lists the replacement School operators including: Arriva, Stagecoach, Townlynx, P&O Lloyd, Jones Motors and Llew Jones.

No plans to cover public services yet.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
(13/07/2016 21:26)Garsty Wrote:  An update from Flintshire Council lists the replacement School operators including: Arriva, Stagecoach, Townlynx, P&O Lloyd, Jones Motors and Llew Jones.

No plans to cover public services yet.

have you got the link?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)