Current time: 04/05/2024, 14:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(06/04/2016 14:03)knutstransport Wrote:  I think the previous allocation at Macclesfield was around 7 x Cheshire Connect Solos, 2 x Cheshire Connect Darts, 2 x Beartown Enviros and 4 x GHA Gold 88 Enviros. Yet while those were the buses that were officially allocated to Macclesfield and it included at least one spare bus - buses got sent to away for servicing (and were away for 2 or more days per bus) that resulted in various buses from Tarvin coming across to cover - anything from GHA branded Darts*, GHA branded Wright Renowns, GHA branded Solos, DeeBee branded Solos to In To The Port branded Solos. I don't know how practical it would be to make sure it's always the same bus that gets sent across to fill in, I don't imagine GHA have got enough spare vehicles to allow 3 or 4 spares to be sat at Macclesfield.

* One of the Darts which once got sent across to cover, got taken out-of-service itself due to an accident while on the 27 route meaning a replacement had to be found for the replacement.

Like I said though, if some of the non branded, non gm route vehicles had a gm machine as well, then the tarvin vehicle simply goes on the non-branded route (eg 87), and that routes vehicle steps in on the 88/200/p1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - djb - 06/04/2016 14:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)