Current time: 04/05/2024, 07:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(05/03/2016 08:33)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Its ashame really as GHA was going in the right direction its just unfortunately they are having the problems they are with the staffing levels and shortage on buses as i think theres a few firms now having staff problems.

With the drivers based at Macclesfield outstation did they transfer to GHA's other depots or did some/all of them leave the company? The 27 route seems to have seen a lot of new drivers since December and I would have thought it would have made sense to keep the drivers on the routes they're familiar with.

One of the Reaseheath deckers is on the 27 route today. Today was when GHA were supposed to take over the 300 Saturday daytime services from D&G, D&G have managed to source a driver and an ex-Goodwins Solo to run it even though a few weeks ago they weren't expecting to still be running it. I wonder what would have happened if the contract award to GHA hadn't been cancelled.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - knutstransport - 05/03/2016 11:09
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)