Current time: 04/05/2024, 12:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(09/01/2016 16:43)Lynx Wrote:  Regardless it still makes no sense to be running a bus with route branding that bears no relation to the route it's running on. All operators are guilty of doing it but my point is it just looks strange and wouldn't exactly give a good professional image, in like I say, a area where GHA are trying to become a serious competitor.

Well there is something worst than using it in a different area - using it in the same area on a different route. Once when the 88 Enviros were being serviced (one at a time) the 27 branded Dart was used to fill in. The 27 services quite often depart from Knutsford bus station at exactly the same time as 88 services so that caused a bit of confusion.

In the early days of GHA running the 88 route there was once when a Llan Express livered bus filled in for one of the route branded Versas. To make it look even more lost the driver missed a turning in Knutsford and had to reverse in to a side road to turn the bus around. I think it's rare for a bus to be that far off the route it's branded for without having been loaned to another operator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - knutstransport - 09/01/2016 17:36
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)