Current time: 18/05/2024, 11:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
From VOSA:

PG0007482/11 - BRYN MELYN LTD, UNIT GA05, GARDDEN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6RG
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between LLANGOLLEN MKT ST and GLYN CEIRIOG given service number 64 effective from 04-Jan-2016. To amend Timetable.

PG0007482/25 - BRYN MELYN LTD, UNIT GA05, GARDDEN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6RG
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Llengollen and Llengollen given service number 97 effective from 04-Jan-2016. To amend Timetable.

PG1073209/30 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Wrexham Bus Station and Moss given service number 17 effective from 04-Jan-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/46 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Chester Bus Exchange and Northwich Interchange given service number 82/82B/X82 effective from 15-Feb-2016. To amend Timetable.

PG1073209/133 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Ellesmere and Shresbury Bus Station given service number 501 effective from 04-Jan-2016. To amend Timetable.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/01/2016 19:20)33109 Wrote:  Anyone know have routemaster got a website? Googled them but to no avail?

Also anybody know which vehicles their most likely to use?????

Routemaster do have a website but it only features their vintage buses which you can hire for special events. Some Routemaster timetables can be found on the Cheshire East website timetable page:
http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/public_tr...ables.aspx
And the service updates page:
http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/public_tr...anges.aspx

It's been reported on another forum the vehicles used on C84 today were YJ07JWD, YJ53VDT, W806PNL (still in Go Ahead Red) and H116SAO
Find all posts by this user
And also H119SAO Smile GHA Coaches also have 2 demonstrator vehicle which will be evaluated at the Ruthin depot, Alexander Dennis Enviro200 YX65RKK and Optare Solo SR YJ64DWD.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(05/01/2016 19:20)33109 Wrote:  Anyone know have routemaster got a website? Googled them but to no avail?

Also anybody know which vehicles their most likely to use?????

On the timetable booklet I recieved on the C84 today the website is

http://www.routemasterlocalbuses.co.uk

Yes Knutsford Transport & Aaron's Transport, those were the 4 buses that I travelled on and reported on the other forum
(05/01/2016 21:11)Nwales Bus Wrote:  On the timetable booklet I recieved on the C84 today the website is

http://www.routemasterlocalbuses.co.uk

Yes Knutsford Transport & Aaron's Transport, those were the 4 buses that I travelled on and reported on the other forum

That is a pretty nice website for such a small operator.
Hoping to go and check out their routes when I can, but £5 for a day ticket is quite pricey given their network isn't that large!
(05/01/2016 21:25)Valandil Wrote:  That is a pretty nice website for such a small operator.
Hoping to go and check out their routes when I can, but £5 for a day ticket is quite pricey given their network isn't that large!

It's £4 Single to Crewe so it's not too bad. I'd only planned to travel to Tarvin and Back which was a £5 return, therefore I got to use the ticket as a day ticket
(05/01/2016 21:25)Valandil Wrote:  Hoping to go and check out their routes when I can, but £5 for a day ticket is quite pricey given their network isn't that large!

A lot of people get sold day tickets when they only want a return for one route but a return fare doesn't exist.
(04/01/2016 13:24)T42 PVM Wrote:  Turns out GHA are going on the 84 as Routemaster Buses are running ahead of GHAs 82 Service between Tarvin and Chester, Fair play there as their just defending their area

As mentioned in the Routemaster thread they have announced they are planning to launch a C82 service between Chester and Northwich and acquire new buses, so that might be to get back at GHA for registering a 84, when Routemaster were really just replacing withdrawn Arriva services opposed to invading GHA's area. However, as we don't have a timetable yet it could be the C82 will be an evening service, when currently there is no service on the 82 route.
The C82 hasn't been registered with the Traffic Commisoner yet
(08/01/2016 16:54)Nwales Bus Wrote:  The C82 hasn't been registered with the Traffic Commisoner yet

Presumably why it's 'coming soon' not 'commencing on xx/xx'

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)