Current time: 18/05/2024, 06:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
Thanks Ron for the comprehensive update. It's a shame none of the new Denbighshire timetables are available on GHA's website, or on Traveline - even after they have been running for a week.

I don't think the new service in Warrington starts until the 5th May?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/04/2015 16:39)DLG817 Wrote:  the 45 Warrington – Northwich service has been augmented by a 16 service to Warrington Hospital.

Hi Ron,
From VOSA, it seems that this service is only to start on 5th May.
I cannot find a timetable for it, so am pretty sure that it has not started yet.
(15/04/2015 16:58)Valandil Wrote:  Hi Ron,
From VOSA, it seems that this service is only to start on 5th May.
I cannot find a timetable for it, so am pretty sure that it has not started yet.

Yes - sorry - jumping a little ahead.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Vale Travel-liveried Solo YJ60KBN was on Bryn Melyn service 501 (Shrewsbury - Ellesmere) today. Shows how the fleets are being mixed up!
Versa MX58KZE has just been given the new GHA fleet livery - as it is about to work the 76 Denbigh - Llandyrnog - Ruthin service it has been given the logo Connecting Denbighshire - PHOTO LINK

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
(16/04/2015 16:10)DLG817 Wrote:  .
Versa MX58KZE has just been given the new GHA fleet livery - as it is about to work the 76 Denbigh - Llandyrnog - Ruthin service it has been given the logo Connecting Denbighshire - PHOTO LINK

The New Livery does look Verry good on the Versa's. let's just hope that the whole fleet doesn't get a completely standardise livery, as i always like the variations in the GHA fleet
New 45 timetable:

Northwich to Warrington services will depart at xx:30 (5 minutes ahead of the Network Warrington service) but only between the hours of 08:30 and 16:30. They'll also be Northwich to Great Budworth services at 17:40 and 18:40.

The Warrington-Northwich service will depart at xx:35 (again 5 minutes ahead of the Network Warrington service) but with the first bus at 08:35 and the last bus at 15:35. Given the 16:40 Network Warrington Warrington-Northwich is a route 46 service I'm surprised GHA aren't running a 16:35 on the 45 route.

So anyone commuting on the 45 route working normal office hours will only be able to use the Network Warrington services if they want to use the same operator in both directions.
(23/04/2015 10:19)knutstransport Wrote:  New 45 timetable:

Northwich to Warrington services will depart at xx:30 (5 minutes ahead of the Network Warrington service) but only between the hours of 08:30 and 16:30. They'll also be Northwich to Great Budworth services at 17:40 and 18:40.

The Warrington-Northwich service will depart at xx:35 (again 5 minutes ahead of the Network Warrington service) but with the first bus at 08:35 and the last bus at 15:35. Given the 16:40 Network Warrington Warrington-Northwich is a route 46 service I'm surprised GHA aren't running a 16:35 on the 45 route.

So anyone commuting on the 45 route working normal office hours will only be able to use the Network Warrington services if they want to use the same operator in both directions.

Not the case. The 45 will now follow the same route as the Network Warrington service, via Antrobus rather than Comberbach. There will be two morning journeys numbered 45A from Northwich to Warrington via Comberbach and three 45As in the evening from Warrington to Northwich. A summary of the timetable is attached. (Source: Traveline NorthWest.)

Attached File(s)
.xlsx  45, 45A Northwich - Warrington.xlsx (Size: 11.12 KB / Downloads: 17)
Any news regarding how the new 16 service in Warrington will work??
(15/04/2015 18:14)trawscymru27 Wrote:  Vale Travel-liveried Solo YJ60KBN was on Bryn Melyn service 501 (Shrewsbury - Ellesmere) today. Shows how the fleets are being mixed up!
YJ60 KBN is waiting for a space in the body shop to loose Vale Travel branding and receive Bryn Melyn branding.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)