Current time: 18/05/2024, 11:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(11/12/2014 17:36)E208 WBG Wrote:  Does anyone know the original registration of V7GHA cheers

V7GHA was the original registration. Similarly with V8GHA, N2GHA, N3GHA, R5GHA and S6GHA.

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Olympian/East Lancs R371 DJN has arrived at Macclesfield out station within the past week or so, replacing one of the M--- GRY deckers.
(11/12/2014 17:51)DLG817 Wrote:  V7GHA was the original registration. Similarly with V8GHA, N2GHA, N3GHA, R5GHA and S6GHA.

Ron

Cheers Ron was not sure as internal wise seems very similar to Arriva bar the seat fabric
Was not sure if it was from a cancelled Arriva Order and GHA ended up buying it
Weird allocation is CA04 GHA has been operating the 14 Mold to Denbigh run quite a lot recently!!Wave
Another unusual one this week so far CA53GHA has been on 48's (Frodsham to Northwich) usually ran by A Volvo B10BLE or a VDL Cadet
Spotted S908JJC for the 1st time in Carrog heading for Cowen and not Bryneglwys on the 95, had a lovely view from my seat on YR14HLU. :P
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/12/2014 20:19)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Spotted S908JJC for the 1st time in Carrog heading for Cowen and not Bryneglwys on the 95, had a lovely view from my seat on YR14HLU. :P

Just being 'picky' but I assume you mean S908JCC

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Oh yeah, silly me :P JCC I meant.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
AA57 GHA has lost its route 40 branding, was on the 8 today, AA55 GHA is weirdly on the 1/2/X1 Expess, VX51 PZM on the SP1/2, P454 DCW is on the X9, B10 PTL is on the DB1 and R230 HCD is on the X1. Some weird allocations today!!Computer
(22/12/2014 13:41)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote:  AA57 GHA has lost its route 40 branding, was on the 8 today, AA55 GHA is weirdly on the 1/2/X1 Expess, VX51 PZM on the SP1/2, P454 DCW is on the X9, B10 PTL is on the DB1 and R230 HCD is on the X1. Some weird allocations today!!Computer

AA57 seems to be the regular Service 8 vehicle, about time they removed the branding!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)