Current time: 04/05/2024, 16:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
Latest arrivals are R838/839/848 PRG - Volvo B10BLE / Wright Renown - New in April 1998 - ex GO North East. Due to backlog in the paint shop - they will probably go straight into service in their current red livery but with GHA Coaches vinyls. A clue as to their possible use (next week) from the - photo link - of R839PRG. R838PRG was not in a position to photo but has been given similar vinyls. R848PRG only arrived this week and has not yet been given vinyls - photo link of R848PRG.

I can confirm that Versa MX58KZE has now transferred to the Bryn Melyn fleet - it is to have the appropriate livery at some stage in the future. Sister MX58KZF remains at Tarvin working its branded route 88 - Altrincham - Knutsford. I understand that in the near future (October) the frequency of this service will increase and new vehicles are understood to be on order. (Believed to be Enviro 200).

Efforts to repair the ex Arriva MN - Scania / East Lancs - UYM551 (formerly M404EFD) have now been abandoned and sadly it has joined the vehicles donating parts.

Ex Dobson's Dennis Dominator G627EKA is being withdrawn and will be sold - apparently it is not ready for the scrapyard yet. One for preservation !!!

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - DLG817 - 15/08/2014 17:46
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)