Current time: 18/05/2024, 06:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(25/02/2014 23:23)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote:  
(25/02/2014 17:16)WelshBuses93 Wrote:  It's SB11 BA56GHA that's gone up in flames this morning. :/

I wonder what GHA will do now, the insurance company they use will take BA56 off their hands but after that who knows??? Maybe a new investment into the 146??

Perhaps, we'll see.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I can confirm that BA56 GHA was destroyed in the fire yesterday as AA56 GHA was on the 146 today, in place of BA56 was L409 NUA which has recently received a electronic destination board and is likely to be on the 146's for a while
Find all posts by this user
The latest Demonstrator currently being operated by GHA is an Optare Solo SR YJ12NBX.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
W Reg Plaxton/B7 seen today on route 5 to Corwen. Approx 1245 from Wrexham.
Recently acquired Optare Solo MX55 BYD was spotted by me and a friend of mine working the 1 service from Mold to Ruthin, it still has its Tesco livery from its previous owner and I think it now allocated to the Ruthin depot
Today was the first day of service for YJ04 BVD, the VDL/Cadet has been off the road for some time with mechanical problems but is now back. It still retains its tiny destination board
Not sure who it was but spanner at GHA with a paintbrush has painted over the edges of the front display on dla V220 MEV which means the edges are unreadable!

On another note it seems V220 MEV is ex stagecoach judging by the seats but its still unbranded atm.
(12/03/2014 10:54)33109 Wrote:  Not sure who it was but spanner at GHA with a paintbrush has painted over the edges of the front display on dla V220 MEV which means the edges are unreadable!

On another note it seems V220 MEV is ex stagecoach judging by the seats but its still unbranded atm.

Yeah it's ex Stagecoach, it's not a DLA though it's a Dennis Trident 2 with ALX400 body
What I don't get is why some spanner painted over the edges of the front display?!
(12/03/2014 12:29)33109 Wrote:  What I don't get is why some spanner painted over the edges of the front display?!

Since V220MEV came its been like that GHA Fitted the dests but not a new glass screen so dest corners are hiding

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)