Current time: 04/05/2024, 06:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
October News

I can confirm that FCZ3413 Mercedes Benz Sprinter was sold via eBay and has left GHA without seeing use.

Also Mercedes Benz Vario / Plaxton Beaver 2 UK52BUS (previously KF52UAH) has gone back to Stafford Bus from its short term loan. It was used at Winsford on the new special needs education contract while more permanent vehicles were being prepared. It had previously been to North Wales when it was loaned to Four Girls Pontybodkin in July 2012 to cover for the Toyota Caetano which was destroyed when it caught fire.

Bryn Melyn's Scania OmniCity YN03UWL has been given a new white based Bryn Melyn livery with route branding for route 501 and 576. It was never repainted when it joined the fleet in February 2010 - it was just given vinyls over the silver base. The branding have been changed from the 501 to reflect that the OmniCity now works both the 501 and 576 routes - photo here

As has been previously reported BA04GHA Volvo SB120 / Wright Merit is now in the GHA (low floor) livery - photo here. Previously it had silver Shuttle+ livery and previously to that it sported 'Line 9' livery.

Here is a photo of the ex Dobson's Leyland TRCL10/3ARZA / Plaxton with its new GHA (silver) livery. It is currently working from Ruabon but I assume it will soon return to Winsford.

Like the other ex Vale Mercedes Benz coaches - 7052VT has also lost its Vale logo and is now working under GHA Coaches legals.

UKZ5466 Mercedes-Benz O814D / Plaxton Cheetah has received new seating and is now in service - photo here

I have been informed that VX51RBO - Dennis Dart / Alexander ALX200 which has been out of service following a collision with a tractor in Elton last June is to be repaired.

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - DLG817 - 22/10/2013 15:11
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)